oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

10 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Peterborough chairman on Twitter (via sky sports transfer feed) has said Marcus Maddison has been given permission to speak to two championship clubs. Wonder who 2nd club is...

fingers crossed!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

so who's place does maddison have in the team tav's or roberts? i really dont think we are in for him now. we are limited to certain formations and cant see him fitting into the squad right now. doubt we will sign another attacking player when we only have 1 fit cb and just lost a keeper.

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Leicester have recieved a bid from an unnamed championship club for their danish youth international keeper Daniel Iversen. The 22 year old is currently on loan at Rotherham with much succes. Wonder who else is looking for a keeper in the Championship. 

Let's have a fourth Dane in, thank you 😉 

(mostly because the Danish sports news will cover Boro a lot more then) 😛

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:
7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

eicester have recieved a bid from an unnamed championship club for their danish youth international keeper Daniel Iversen. The 22 year old is currently on loan at Rotherham with much succes. Wonder who else is looking for a keeper in the Championship. 

Let's have a fourth Dane in, thank you 😉 

(mostly because the Danish sports news will cover Boro a lot more then) 😛

Fulham have just signed keeper Jordan Archer, so it's not them.. 

Just now, p_mards said:

Villa are signing Samatta for €10 million. That reduces the chances of them wanting Assombalonga.

daft isnt it. this lad could well be utterly turd. but they would play him to save face, once they get relegated (if it happens) this guy will jump ship. sign a top champo striker, you know what yuo are getting and know they will stay and score if you go down. 

brit would score in the prem, no doubt about it. look at the others like him who did good like deeney, austin, antonio etc. loads of champo players are fine in the prem. snodgrass and ntonio are still better than them massive wage foreign merc's at west ham.

I don't really think we need another wideman. If we need someone to fill in for Tav or Roberts we have Nmecha, Fletcher and Spence who have all played there and done well.. even got Marv who has been pretty good this season.

25 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Was this if Britt was leaving? Have you heard anything else mate? Do you have any Idea if that second club in for Maddison is us? 

Yeah if he was allowed to move Britt on and only keeper over for medical either today or tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I'm not as fussed to have missed out on Clarke as I would have been a couple of weeks ago.

Sheffield Star reporting our interest in loaning Kieron Freeman, a right-back at Sheffield United.

21 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah, I'm not as fussed to have missed out on Clarke as I would have been a couple of weeks ago.

I'd rather we didn't agree to deals where you're basically forced to play them or pay financial penalties.