• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

I’d take a CD and RB and then Shotton out. I reckon Britt, Fletcher, Nmecha, Roberts, Tav and Gestede are enough for the front three spots. If Britt or Gestede should somehow go we'll need a replacement but defence is the most urgent. 

2 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Do you think Shotton will be moved on SDS?

Only if someone can pay his wages etc... think the club are looking at contracts etc and if your in 18mths or less its sign on lesser terms or free to find a new club... again this is my own personal thoughts.

Reading around about Stojanović a lot seem to rate him very highly over there, as does Woody from quotes in the gazette.
For us to pay £1m for a relatively unknown, out of contract GK in our current situation it must’ve been one we couldn’t miss out on. Hopefully pays off 👍🏼

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

£1million + for this keeper. A lot of money for someone who was out of contract in the summer... 

I doubt we’ve paid that much for him. Probably 500k max. 

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It's more than 500k I believe.

Why? Isn’t only the ultra unreliable Graeme Bailey who’s said that? I don’t have anything to back up my claim though so I’m just trying to be realistic. 

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Why? Isn’t only the ultra unreliable Graeme Bailey who’s said that? I don’t have anything to back up my claim though so I’m just trying to be realistic. 

Just something I've heard, nothing I can back up really, just what I've been led to believe.