• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Incidentally Jordan Jones started his first game tonight for rangers in months. I am not huge on Jones. I think there better out there.

I believe @Smoggydownsouth said we want 2 more. Hopefully a CB and a wider player. Would love the latter to be a permanent as that would possibly be one less problem position that needs filling in summer. And we will have plenty of positions that need filling anyway come summer time 

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/18169841.middlesbrough-targeting-former-west-ham-defender-reece-oxford/

Echo have confirmed we've made an approach to loan Oxford and we're hopeful of convincing him to come.

On Jordan Jones he played a cup game with Rangers fringe players/youngsters played got hooked after 60 minutes by Gerrard who said he was bored watching them in the first hour. He's the only consistent attacking loan link left on the table and I think he'll end up leaving Rangers soon it's whether it's us or Stoke he definitely would give us something on the left cutting inside.

Woodgate also said that he would have loved to have played a back 4 tonight obviously couldn’t since we only have 1 for centre half. 

Personally think Woody wants to go back to the original plan of 4-3-3 as soon as he possibly can. 

Not really one to share info but been told tonight there is definite interest in Gibson and both parties want it to happen. This information is from the same guy that told me about Ste Walker starting against Stoke which I posted about in the matchday thread a good few days before. As I say just passing on information but makes it more interesting after Woody’s BBC Tees interview. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, CWC said:

Not really one to share info but been told tonight there is definite interest in Gibson and both parties want it to happen. This information is from the same guy that told me about Ste Walker starting against Stoke which I posted about in the matchday thread a good few days before. As I say just passing on information but makes it more interesting after Woody’s BBC Tees interview. 

A few ITK people have said that Gibson would be done already if not for the financial aspects of the deal. Hopefully Randolph leaving means that's closer to being sorted out.

7 hours ago, CWC said:

Missed the interview... what was said? Also ref Ben... yes interest from both sides though I have It on good authority If it doesn't move on soon we wont wait... woody knows the next 6 games good be critical and wants players in early as poss.

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Missed the interview... what was said? Also ref Ben... yes interest from both sides though I have It on good authority If it doesn't move on soon we wont wait... woody knows the next 6 games good be critical and wants players in early as poss.

Drury asked him he knows Ben been in and around the place. He someone you want.  Woodgate said he chairman's nephew so he can visit whenever but when pushed if he wants him he said lets wait and see.

9 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

I always thought Reece Oxford was a DM? I swear that’s when he played in that game against arsenal.

You are correct, he did play DM v Arsenal but he is essentially a Paddy McNair in reverse. Paddy obv being a CM who can play CB if need be. Oxford is a CB who can play DM given he is very comfortable with ball at his feet. 

1 minute ago, Daveymfc said:

Personally, I’d rather have Oxford than Gibson. Maybe get Chester in on loan too. I honestly can’t see why we’d risk financial stability to bring Gibson back 

Defo will be 2 I think... though was told it's a RB and CB but could be 2 CBs and then Howson can cover RB. No more attackers. Chester on just as much as Gibbo in wages mate.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Defo will be 2 I think... though was told it's a RB and CB but could be 2 CBs and then Howson can cover RB. No more attackers. Chester on just as much as Gibbo in wages mate.

Really? I guess he’s probably too expensive too unless it was a loan till his contract was up. 

I definitely think we should be looking at Oxford above all others mentioned. I really like him and he fits the mould exactly in what we’re essentially looking for long term.