• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

If it's true that he's on around £30k per week that has been mentioned on here then we'd be better off just letting him go.  Say we extend him and then no bugger wants him or he gets injured again and we can't sell him.  We'd be stuck with his wages for another year.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

If it's true that he's on around £30k per week that has been mentioned on here then we'd be better off just letting him go.  Say we extend him and then no bugger wants him or he gets injured again and we can't sell him.  We'd be stuck with his wages for another year.

We'd literally have to sell him for more than £1.5m to make any profit on the extended period of wages we'd pay if he's on that much. Makes zero sense extending the contract under the pretence of making some money on him.

So what's going on then........ITK's please can you give some clarity to the rumours?

Potential 'ins'

Potential 'outs'

Much appreciated, eleven days to go, any surprises for us boys? High earner's leaving? Clayton, Gestede, Shotton?

Lots of questions but who knows the answers?

11 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Don't understand posts like this, just petty and needless

It is a bit mean-spirited but I wouldn't worry too much about it.  I doubt there are any lampposts reading the forum who would be offended by the comparison.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I never understand that line of thinking, 'don't worry about abusing lampposts because there's probably none reading'. In other words, fine with lamppost abuse but keep it down around them because that's the insensitive thing about it.

question mark wtf GIF

46 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

So what's going on then........ITK's please can you give some clarity to the rumours?

Potential 'ins'

Potential 'outs'

Much appreciated, eleven days to go, any surprises for us boys? High earner's leaving? Clayton, Gestede, Shotton?

Lots of questions but who knows the answers?

Nothing has changed as far as I'm aware... long way to go yet... see where we are this time next week.

Where has this rumour come from that shots is on 30k a week? He isn't anywhere near that. He's actually on 15k a week which I don't think is bad considering his versatility and I think he has proved his worth.

We simply want him moved on because he wants to head back to the Midlands for his family schooling sake.

Providing he gets back fit then a move to either Wigan or Stoke is on the cards.

As for Ins all I know is Ben Gibson and potentially 1 more but I don't have any names.

Like stated from beginning, Randolph was the only big earner we were looking to let go this transfer window and our activity was going to be funded by that sale.

Fry doesn't want to leave the area and wants to stay for the foreseeable.

Ayala and Howson contracts to be sorted shortly. Both players want to stay but it's going to be a big drop to what they currently earn and I heard it's a 1/3 of what they are currently on. Howson is on 25k a week similar to Ayala.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If we manage to get howson and Ayala down from a combined 50k to 16-20k that will be a massive difference. Pretty incredible as I would imagine they have the chance to get more elsewhere when their contracts expire. Extend those two alongside Spence and let the rest expire. Should set us up nicely for a clean slate in the summer. 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Oh dear, this sounds like another Ayala mystery seasonal injury.

Ayala is walking around without any sign of a limp, and not even wearing a boot so injury can't be too bad.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Where has this rumour come from that shots is on 30k a week? He isn't anywhere near that. He's actually on 15k a week which I don't think is bad considering his versatility and I think he has proved his worth.

It was on here last summer, provided by one of you ITK types if I remember correctly.  It was also stated in the local media that he was one of our highest paid players and £15k per week wouldn't seem to be enough for that?  When he was close to joining Wigan in the last transfer window, the suggestion was that he was going to take a pay cut to join them in return for a longer contract.

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

I never understand that line of thinking, 'don't worry about abusing lampposts because there's probably none reading'. In other words, fine with lamppost abuse but keep it down around them because that's the insensitive thing about it.

question mark wtf GIF

Yeah, exactly 👍