• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Where has this rumour come from that shots is on 30k a week? He isn't anywhere near that. He's actually on 15k a week which I don't think is bad considering his versatility and I think he has proved his worth.

From your brother.

Denzel Zanzibar

Posted July 29, 2019

We're trying to get Eze done. No longer trying for Jamal Lowe.

Fletcher is on 30k, Gestede is on 35k. Shotton 30k. We'd rather get rid of Gestede but literally nobody wants him.

No idea about Dijksteel but I assume we're still in for him.

6 minutes ago, macapes said:

From your brother.

Denzel Zanzibar

Posted July 29, 2019

We're trying to get Eze done. No longer trying for Jamal Lowe.

Fletcher is on 30k, Gestede is on 35k. Shotton 30k. We'd rather get rid of Gestede but literally nobody wants him.

No idea about Dijksteel but I assume we're still in for him.

Those figures have never come from me especially when Fletcher is on 12k a week which was a significant pay increase from what he was on at West Ham.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Those figures have never come from me especially when Fletcher is on 12k a week which was a significant pay increase from what he was on at West Ham.

He must just be making stuff up then.  Interesting.

I think someone else put it up as well.  There's no way Shotton is only on £15k though, he'll have been on that at Derby/Stoke never mind here.  You said we were paying Dimi £12k a week and that was a contract for a back up keeper signed while we were in the Championship.

11 minutes ago, Kelloe said:

Plenty of videos of him on Instagram over the last week or so👍

TBF, I broke a metatarsal and after a while could walk on it without looking like I was injured.  But I wouldn't have been able to run 5 miles and boot a football around for 90 minutes.  So it's quite possible to be injured but not look it.

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think someone else put it up as well.  There's no way Shotton is only on £15k though, he'll have been on that at Derby/Stoke never mind here.  You said we were paying Dimi £12k a week and that was a contract for a back up keeper signed while we were in the Championship.

The last contract he was on was 12k a week which when you compare it to Lonergan who was on 7k and Meijas who is now on 8k a week then I find it extremely reasonable as a back up keeper especially after what he has done for the club over the years.

One thing about footballers is they like to talk about what other players are earning so I have no reason to question the information I have been told.

14 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I knew our board was incompetent but surely they never gave Dimi that much money?!

15 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I was told Shotton was on 30k when I made that post. Not by my brother though.

3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

The last contract he was on was 12k a week which when you compare it to Lonergan who was on 7k and Meijas who is now on 8k a week then I find it extremely reasonable as a back up keeper especially after what he has done for the club over the years.

One thing about footballers is they like to talk about what other players are earning so I have no reason to question the information I have been told.

So Mejias who was a free transfer back up player from nowhere is on 8k per week and Lonergan who was whatever he was got £7k per week but Shotton who has played in the Premier League and was at two high spending Championship clubs before us is only on £15k per week?  That's the bit that doesn't stack up.  I'm sure footballers like to talk about what other players are earning but it doesn't automatically follow that they actually know.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

So Mejias who was a free transfer back up player from nowhere is on 8k per week and Lonergan who was whatever he was got £7k per week but Shotton who has played in the Premier League and was at two high spending Championship clubs before us is only on £15k per week?  That's the bit that doesn't stack up.  I'm sure footballers like to talk about what other players are earning but it doesn't automatically follow that they actually know.

That's exactly what I am saying. Under Monk most players who joined us were giving a significant signing on fee and their agents were giving massive sweeteners to make the transfers happening.

What players were on at previous clubs I cannot speculate as I don't have that information, but offering players 500k+ signing on fee would be enough for players to jump ship regardless of their basic salary at the previous club I would of thought.

40 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Woodgate said 4 weeks in the press conference before Fulham I think

If I remember correctly Ayala has an ankle injury.. Last time he had an ankle injury he could move around fine so Karanka accused him of faking it and his wife had to post a picture of his ankle on twitter to stop the fans criticising him.