oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

36 minutes ago, Bristol_Boro said:

It's become more complicated because the player they want to replace Gibson with is Dael Fry. 

Higher offer for Dael is imminent 

Ben won't be heading south

They can have Shotton instead!

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Yep for me there's a Leeds tax that adds a few mil onto any fee.

And make sure they pay us straight away this time, and we don't have to wait a year like we did before we saw any of Bamford's fee

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Rinse 'em the way Blackburn rinsed us for Rhodes.

Tried to rinse us*. Albeit i think we would all accept a fee similar to whar we paid for Rhodes

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Leeds are desperate for a striker. Their fans are turning on Bamford and he is more or less their only senior striker.

I actually think bamford would excel under a manager like Woodgate but lets move on

2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Bamford and 5 Mil for Britt 🙂

That would just put them in the same spot with one senior striker 🙂 Maybe they'd take Gestede too.

It's odd that Burnley want a replacement for a player that has played one league game in nearly two years ???. As for Britt to Leeds. Get as much as we can get as soon as possible. Leeds are desperate for a striker as Fulham are right on their tails. 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I'd sooner hang on to Britt than help Leeds.

I'd take 10 mil and reinvest it. Don't care if it helps Leeds as long as it makes us stronger in the long run.