• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I'd sooner hang on to Britt than help Leeds.

I think we should be thinking about ourselves first, if we can get good money I say send him on his way.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Britt for Bamford swap deal, I'd snap your bloody hands off.

There is no way Bamford is worth that much. If we think Britt is worth 10 mil (mainly because we overpaid) then you'd be willing to pay that for Bamford? No way. 

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

There is no way Bamford is worth that much. If we think Britt is worth 10 mil (mainly because we overpaid) then you'd be willing to pay that for Bamford? No way. 

He was worth 10m when we sold him and I don't think he's hurt his value all that much at Leeds.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He was worth 10m when we sold him and I don't think he's hurt his value all that much at Leeds.

Try asking Leeds fans. Iv'e seen plenty of times that they are not happy with him and he's not close to being worth 10 mil. And I agree. I don't think he is a 10 million pound striker. But neither is Britt. Some Championship clubs pay way over. I guess players are worth whatever a club is willing to pay, but I wouldn't pay above 6 mil. for Bamford.

I'd sooner have Bamford than Britt, even though I've really gone off him with his constant diving, cheating and all round lack of sportsmanship.

I can't see him ever coming back here though. Even just on this season, I'm sure he'd sooner be floundering and playing poorly at a club 2nd in the table than move back to a club in the bottom half of the table that sold him and he had a bit of a tiff with.

It's all moot anyway, they won't sell their only striker to bring in another striker.

Man Britt to Leeds I mean they're gambling with that Prem money in my opinion they're assuming they'll go up with Britt so in 6 months his fee and wages + FFP stuff will not matter as much but he's going to cost them there's no chance we sell cheap or Britt doesn't get a tidy promotion wage home clause from 2nd in the league Leeds.

I'd say 9-10 million I'd be happy with and to be honest take a punt on Shankhill he'd suit our pressing system to a tee. I've got no real sentiment to Britt or Randolph as harsh as it seems for the financial health of the club we do have to cash out on Britt between now and August we have too much tied up in him to let his contract run any further.

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Try asking Leeds fans. Iv'e seen plenty of times that they are not happy with him and he's not close to being worth 10 mil. And I agree. I don't think he is a 10 million pound striker. But neither is Britt. Some Championship clubs pay way over. I guess players are worth whatever a club is willing to pay, but I wouldn't pay above 6 mil. for Bamford.

fans are often super critical of their own teams players; comes with the territory. Doesn't mean they're right. I know he's maybe had a bit of an inconsistent season, but he's still joint 10th in the scoring charts atm. I don't see how Leeds would ever let him go for less than they paid for him.

11 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Who is a £10 million pound striker then? 

2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Well there are some very obvious answers to that - Mitrovic, Watkins and Bowen are three right off the top of my head. Although they're probably all 15m+ (also I know Bowen isn't technically an out and out striker but I think 16 goals already qualifies you for the conversation)

28 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Britt for Bamford swap deal, I'd snap your bloody hands off.

I came to say this!

I would be over the moon. Bamford would suit this team and vice versa!

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

You'd have to be a top scorer in the league to be in that bracket, and that might not even be enough. I'd say Bamford was about a 10 mil. player when he broke through with us all those years ago, but it's gone downhill since. He's not a player a Prem team would look at anymore and that puts him further down regarding a fee. 

Just now, Brunners said:

Well there are some very obvious answers to that - Mitrovic, Watkins and Bowen are three right off the top of my head. Although they're probably all 15m+

I just don't get these ambiguous valuations picked out of the air, so they're £15mill plus but Bamford isn't £6m?

Not that it matters anyway, valuation and worth are subjective to the buyers and sellers I.e. the clubs so fan valuations are irrelevant.

Any transfer fee or wage related comments can you please refrain from using them in this thread.
Can I please direct you to the thread, entitled "The Best Thread In The World!", specifically created by CT, for him and his "Nerds".

Thank you for your continued co-operation.