• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:
1 hour ago, nunthorpered said:

Got to wonder what these journalists do all day to make stuff up....

All they are challenged to do is create a sellable story. 

I keep telling Anth this but he won't listen 🙄

6 hours ago, Bristol_Boro said:

It's become more complicated because the player they want to replace Gibson with is Dael Fry. 

Higher offer for Dael is imminent 

Ben won't be heading south

They are clearly very determined then?  He's not just one on a list of names?

5 hours ago, Mfcdanny said:

Anything over 10 just sell fry. Probably get him back in 2 years for less that half the price 

Aye, just view it as a really expensive loan signing for them, like Gibson 🙂

• Like 1

If he wants to play 4-3-3 then 100% we do. Realistically all we need in this window is a CB and maybe a winger. 

It’s obvious certain areas of the team need reinforcing/improving but those sorts of deals can wait until the summer 

• Like 2

I love Paddy but I don't think he'd fit this system too well. Fletcher is a better fit in terms of pressing, chasing and harrying. Bamford wants the ball to feet, lacks pace and is a bit lazy at the running around lark.

32 minutes ago, boroie said:

I love Paddy but I don't think he'd fit this system too well. Fletcher is a better fit in terms of pressing, chasing and harrying. Bamford wants the ball to feet, lacks pace and is a bit lazy at the running around lark.

Ironically Leeds fans would describe him as the complete opposite, good work ethic but poor finisher is their summing up

Bamford is by far the best striker I’ve seen here at this level, plus he’s the only striker we’ve had who’s been any good at the lone striker role. I don’t care what his record is at Leeds or what his whole career, we had enough time to evaluate him with our own eyes as a player and at this level there isn’t much better about, I’d have him back tomorrow never mind the summer.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

All they are challenged to do is create a sellable story. 

First thing I was told on the journalism module of my media studies course at Uni was "Focus on the story, not the truth."

Apparently it's fine and totally ethical to print half truths or even outright lies in order to be first to an exclusive, as a retraction can always be printed later!

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

First thing I was told on the journalism module of my media studies course at Uni was "Focus on the story, not the truth."

Apparently it's fine and totally ethical to print half truths or even outright lies in order to be first to an exclusive, as a retraction can always be printed later!

Sounds like your itk posts 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7