• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

Apparently Gibson Has a property on Flatts Lane.

A lot of our players are in Nunthorpe and a few in Harrogate. Woodgate was implemented in that big tax avoidance issue back in 2014 through Inside Track Productions, Inside Track 1 LLP and Inside Track 2 LLP. He is registered within this scheme and his details including address is on Companies House. Pretty much all Premier League footballers are registered to an investment scheme and its not hard to find out specific details.

4 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

Woodgate was implemented in that big tax avoidance issue back in 2014 through Inside Track Productions, Inside Track 1 LLP and Inside Track 2 LLP. He is registered within this scheme and his details including address is on Companies House. Pretty much all Premier League footballers are registered to an investment scheme and its not hard to find out specific details.

I was told from a good source that Ben Gibson was in the process of purchasing a property on Flatts Lane. Just passing the info on.

• Like 1

Gibson has a good relationship with our manager, believes JW can get the best out of him again and has strong ties to the area. He is allegedly willing to take a pay cut for his personal happiness and peace of mind, in these days of mental health issues what is so hard to believe about someone just wanting to come home.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, estonpidge said:

Gibson has a good relationship with our manager, believes JW can get the best out of him again and has strong ties to the area. He is allegedly willing to take a pay cut for his personal happiness and peace of mind, in these days of mental health issues what is so hard to believe about someone just wanting to come home.

Are you insinuating that Gibbo has mental health issues?

I’n that case I can see him wanting to come back to Middlesbrough. 😃

Leo was at the chelsea game yesterday. Wonder if he's went to look at a player or just there to watch the game. Fikayo Tomori aparently had a great game and got a goal from centre back. Only young aswell and hasn't been getting in the squad in the league recently. This is just total guesswork btw

5 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Leo was at the chelsea game yesterday. Wonder if he's went to look at a player or just there to watch the game. Fikayo Tomori aparently had a great game and got a goal from centre back. Only young aswell and hasn't been getting in the squad in the league recently. This is just total guesswork btw

Would think he was there scouting Hull mate.

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Would think he was there scouting Hull mate.

Yeh thought that but that game isn't till the end of march. Im probably just over thinking things with the lack of rumours recently 😂

3 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Yeh thought that but that game isn't till the end of march. Im probably just over thinking things with the lack of rumours recently 😂

I think the lack of rumours Is because we only want 2 more..  seems pretty common knowledge who one player is...if we only get that one in think we are stronger than we were at xmas

• Like 2