• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

If we sell another first team player such as wing or Britt do you think we will try and replace them?

I am not in itk but i would pretty much guarantee players of that kind are not going without replacement coming in first.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

If we sell another first team player such as wing or Britt do you think we will try and replace them?

Britt would need replacing but dont see him being sold. Wing wouldn't need replacing with the amount of midfielders we have.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Yeh thought that but that game isn't till the end of march. Im probably just over thinking things with the lack of rumours recently 😂

Who says he was scouting them for the match.... may be just for a player

I remember last year when people were saying "another centre back"...does he want to play 10-0-0..then all of a sudden Mcqueen and Baath vanished...Flint sold, Fry injured..now Shotton and Ayala sidelined and we are crossing our fingers that Nathan is going to be able to step up...I would prefer to replace whoever we sell...but if there ain't no cash, then that is the way it goes...but whoever does leave, hopefully we come out ahead in the deal............  

I feel Dyche has too much ego to let Gibson go without us paying through the nose for him.

For me the only way this gets over the line is if it’s a Steve Gibson special - an ‘undisclosed fee’ that he’s magicked up from somewhere on the last day of the window after Ben Gibson refuses every other option.

Should go to the wire this one! 

14 minutes ago, Boro Badger said:

I feel Dyche has too much ego to let Gibson go without us paying through the nose for him.

For me the only way this gets over the line is if it’s a Steve Gibson special - an ‘undisclosed fee’ that he’s magicked up from somewhere on the last day of the window after Ben Gibson refuses every other option.

Aren't all of our signings Steve Gibson "undisclosed fee" things. People keep calling for transparency in football and we keep signing players for undisclosed fees. Not wanting to derail the thread or rehash an old argument but I hate them. Wish the authorities would make it a rule that all fees had to be made public, regardless of how complicated the deal is. 

32 minutes ago, Boro Badger said:

Absolutely nailed on this!!!

14 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

Aren't all of our signings Steve Gibson "undisclosed fee" things. People keep calling for transparency in football and we keep signing players for undisclosed fees. Not wanting to derail the thread or rehash an old argument but I hate them. Wish the authorities would make it a rule that all fees had to be made public, regardless of how complicated the deal is. 

I recall, for a very short period period admittedly, Boro did publish transfer fees when they were permitted to i.e. the selling/buying club did not object.

This was more to spite/correct the Evening Gazette more than anything.

1 minute ago, TheHolgate said:

I'm not ITK but someone on my Facebook has posted Gibson is having a medical with a grainy picture from far away.

Is it taken from a hiding place in the bushes😃