• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

I'm not ITK but someone on my Facebook has posted Gibson is having a medical with a grainy picture from far away.

Any chance u can post said pic on here please?

I still don’t see Ben Gibson returning the messiah because as I said earlier, I believe he is above average but let’s face it, he is pretty low down in Burnley estimations. 
What does it says about BORO and Ben. Currently BORO are a below than average Championship club and Ben being better than average Championship player, so he could be classed a returning superstar. 
Ben would make a difference on two fronts. The first lifting the club and fans morale and second strengthening the defense. 
The questions to be asked is he fit enough, and what about his lack of game time, how long before he gels, will the loan happen. 
I go with the consensus that should Steve want it to happen he can make it happen. 

6 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

This is it. Lads seems adamant. Obviously he is there so can see things more clear than a pic. Apologies in advance if this is all rubbish!

Screenshot_20200126_124442.jpg

It’s an unmistakably likeness.  

• Like 1