• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Gibson doing rehab at Rockliffe to get himself ready for his move back to Burnley’s bench. 

Relationship can’t be that bad if Burnley are letting him do it otherwise he’ll be racking up an awful lot of fines. I would have thought Boro wouldn’t let him do it if Burnley weren’t ok with it, especially if we’re wanting to do business with them and sign him...even if he is the chairman’s nephew. 

12 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I cant confirm that but he has been doing rehab at Rockcliffe and Burnley are aware 

is he insured to do that? I would have thought you have to do your rehab under your contracted club doctor/physio for insurance purposes? 

24 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

That is a very valid point.... unless a deal has been struck 

more of a thought really. im not very versed up with that type of stuff haha. Love to see Ben back though. Could really use him

I know chances of Britt leaving are slim anyway but two clubs who been linked with him are Fulham and Leeds. Fulham signed Bobby Reid permanently from Cardiff and Leeds are close to a loan deal for Kevin Augstein. Leipzig striker currently on loan at Monaco.

Another club credited with interest in Britt in past, Bristol, are closing on Nakhi Wells apparently.

If Britt leaves it’ll only be for a struggling Prem club with money like Villa or West Ham. But I think they want a more proven striker if they should strengthen. He’s staying.