oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

I’d be furious if I was a Burnley fan. What the hell is one of their highest paid player strolling around in Boro and not with their squad trying to get back in the team. Imagine Britt doing the same in Going back to forest trying to push through a cut price deal. Lots of circumstances obviously but as fans they can’t be happy. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I’d be furious if I was a Burnley fan. What the hell is one of their highest paid player strolling around in Boro and not with their squad trying to get back in the team. Imagine Britt doing the same in Burnley trying to push through a cut price deal to forest. Lots of circumstances obviously but as fans they can’t be happy. 

They probably don't know, I don't think it's been mentioned anyway except on boro forums or on boro fans twitter accounts and unless they're searching for his name it's not something they're likely to just come across.

1 minute ago, Hendrie_7 said:

They probably don't know, I don't think it's been mentioned anyway except on boro forums or on boro fans twitter accounts and unless they're searching for his name it's not something they're likely to just come across.

So we wouldn’t know if one of our players was dithering around at his former club? Of course we would. 

7 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

They'd have to be oblivious with the amount of time he's spent up here lately.

14 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I’d be furious if I was a Burnley fan. What the hell is one of their highest paid player strolling around in Boro and not with their squad trying to get back in the team. Imagine Britt doing the same in Burnley trying to push through a cut price deal to forest. Lots of circumstances obviously but as fans they can’t be happy. 

Why would Britt go to Burnley to try and push through a deal to Forest? 😁

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Borodane said:

So we wouldn’t know if one of our players was dithering around at his former club? Of course we would. 

Well they're not bothered by it then. 

If it was one of our players doing it then can you imagine the replies that any tweet linking him to another team would get?  There's none of that from their fans.

This is all so typical of boro to have all of these promising targets and they all fall through at about 2pm on deadline day. We’ll probably end up with Andre Bikey on a 6 month deal at 10pm 😂

2 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

This is all so typical of boro to have all of these promising targets and they all fall through at about 2pm on deadline day. We’ll probably end up with Andre Bikey on a 6 month deal at 10pm 😂

It is what it is...... 🤣

36 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I’d be furious if I was a Burnley fan. What the hell is one of their highest paid player strolling around in Boro and not with their squad trying to get back in the team. Imagine Britt doing the same in Going back to forest trying to push through a cut price deal. Lots of circumstances obviously but as fans they can’t be happy. 

I certainly wouldn't be a very happy chappy if I was a Burnley fan, no. I'm sure there are certain expectations of both him and Burnley involved in their deal and perhaps there is some case (unknown to the public) for Gibson to be upset with his lack of playing time there.

However, as a fan, you want to see the player committed to the club that's paying their wages and him swanning around in Boro for days won't give them any reason to welcome him back. It might well be that he has to go to Watford or nowhere, as some on here have suggested.