oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

46 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

It was more tongue in cheek, and just wishful thinking then anything else

Haha oh sorry. Your sarcasm went over my head and i went ahead and gave you serious response. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, edinboro said:

What's worrying me is there is no real chance of anyone coming in this week playing on Saturday. If Fry is injured and Britt not 100% fit we are very short of options.

Team might be

Pears

Spence

Coulson

Howson

Wood

McNair

Saville

Wing

Tav

Britt

Fletcher

I guess

Woody confirmes Fry is fit so he will come in for Wood.

In Roberts absence I can see Wing and Tav supporting Fletch with Clayton and Sav in middle. Britt on bench.

5 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Nixon reckons Sunderland want £10k toward McGeady's wages for a loan.

In light of Roberts, would anyone look at that as a viable option to get us to the end of the season?

Absolutely do not rate McGreedy

6 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Nixon reckons Sunderland want £10k toward McGeady's wages for a loan.

In light of Roberts, would anyone look at that as a viable option to get us to the end of the season?

sloth no GIF

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not that I think it's us, but apparently Marcus Maddison isn't going to Charlton or to Birmingham.

The owner expects him to go to an unnamed mid table Championship team who are about to sell players.

Hull are after him

6 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Any snippets of info Raf? I mean realistically we need a CB the big rebuild is the summer so I'm not expecting much. I wonder if we have turned bids down for anyone this week? 

No nothing as we speak. Carter Vickers was hijacked by Southampton meant to come here for talks but they jumped in.  Gibson as said from beginning is not in talks and hasn’t been likelyhood premiership club all wages paid. tried but don’t have means to get it done. Wouldn’t be surprised if it ended as it is now. No fault of club just market as it is. 

• Like 1