• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Laurent being looked at is a strange one. Isn't he a centre-mid? Can imagine there'd be a bit of a premium after he had such a good game against Liverpool too.

played for Pools, hopefully he liked the area 🙂

38 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I'd love us to have a late punt and go in with Hull for Maddison now that Roberts is out for a while.

Not if he's demanding 20k a week and Peterborough want 1.5 mil. I'd say 800k and squad wages which are probably about 8k. After all he's just a League 1 player that need to show what he can do in the Championship.

22 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Laurent being looked at is a strange one. Isn't he a centre-mid? Can imagine there'd be a bit of a premium after he had such a good game against Liverpool too.

I know Reading are looking at him pretty extensively apparently.

24 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Whilst I'm not aware of anyone leaving it maybe last.minute if one of our Centre Mids departs 

It's a difficult one for Laurent I think his stock has risen since the liverpool game. However theres a great chance to actually play at Anfield and win if Klopp does what he says hes going to do. Then a game against Chelsea in the next round. I think bar an injury there will still be suitors for him in the summer. I think unless a big team like City, Liverpool Barca, Middlesbrough, Chelsea etc. I would probably hold out til the summer.

2 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

It's a difficult one for Laurent I think his stock has risen since the liverpool game. However theres a great chance to actually play at Anfield and win if Klopp does what he says hes going to do. Then a game against Chelsea in the next round. I think bar an injury there will still be suitors for him in the summer. I think unless a big team like City, Liverpool Barca, Middlesbrough, Chelsea etc. I would probably hold out til the summer.

Or it could work the other way, Liverpool’s kids could batter them and his stock might not be as high as it is now. Best to move when the flame is hot

13 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Whilst I'm not aware of anyone leaving it maybe last.minute if one of our Centre Mids departs 

Ah yeah, that would make sense, I guess. Though I think we may even have enough if one leaves. So long as we get defenders, of course.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Ah yeah, that would make sense, I guess. Though I think we may even have enough if one leaves. So long as we get defenders, of course.

Definately. With Howson, Clayton, McNair, Wing, Saville and Tav and then Liddle and Malley as academy propects we have more than enough to let one go. If at all possible I'd led Clayton go and maybe fetch a small fee now.

3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

the idea of signing Laurent screams of another Marcus Browne/Marvin Johnson to me.. probably be alright for low-to-middle of the Championship.

Anyone know if he’s any good in general or just turned it on for the big game? He did look good and stood out straight away tbf, like he’s got a good physique and popped the ball around nicely. But smacks of attitude issues if he has that talent but has coasted through normal league games.

4 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Anyone know if he’s any good in general or just turned it on for the big game? He did look good and stood out straight away tbf, like he’s got a good physique and popped the ball around nicely. But smacks of attitude issues if he has that talent but has coasted through normal league games.

Not sure how objective the ratings are on who's cored but if they are anything to go by then he is nothing special. I think he might have been on Hartlepools books at one point. His name rings a bell. 

3 hours ago, Jamie-H said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/watford-transfer-news-ben-gibson-on-loan-a4348726.html

Sounds from London that Watford are very serious about wanting Gibson still. That 50k a week figure for Gibson is awfully widespread why are we even 'targetting' Gibson at that wage yet alone as a primary target?

Apparently Watford are offering to cover all of his wage and want an option to buy in the summer, all the Rockliffe trips in the world can't convince me he's remotely viable when 1) That's the competition's offer 2) He'd blow up the idea of shrinking our wage structure down even if we pull of a heavily wage subsidised loan it seems foolish to me.

Hold on a second, at least one of the ITK people on here said that he took a pay cut to join Burnley.  So how much was he on here if he's on £50k a week there? 😮

2 hours ago, Liquid said:

Morning all. Just wanted to say thanks for all your information and rumours. The past few windows would have been a dark and sinister place without my knowledge of this thread (turns out they were dark and sinister places anyway) 🙂

Thanks to SDS, raf and Lurker for putting your info out there and sorry if I've missed anyone.

What better place to hang my hat and what better time to join than as the deadline looms.

👍🏻

They make more stuff up on here than I do 🙄🤭

And welcome 👍

• Haha 1