oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

2 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

I’m 50/50 on Morrison, it is exciting with the potential he has but he’s just never shown it apart from that one season so why would he start now? I just hope woodgate gets a good feel for his personality while he’s up here.

I think he’s shown enough that he doesn’t have any potential. Other than a potential disaster 🙂

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I think he’s shown enough that he doesn’t have any potential. Other than a potential disaster 🙂

Agree. Hes 27 in a few days, but people are going on like hes still a youth player. 

Ravel Morrison, well it had to happen eventually didn't it? He's played everywhere else.

To be fair, it's not like we'll break the bank, he'll be on a pittance compared to some players and he'll be easier to get rid of than the clap when if it goes wrong.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Ravel Morrison, well it had to happen eventually didn't it? He's played everywhere else.

To be fair, it's not like we'll break the bank, he'll be on a pittance compared to some players and he'll be easier to get rid of than the clap when if it goes wrong.

hes on 25k a week at Sheffield 

Just now, nunthorpered said:

Now this, I want to see proof of. I think he'd be lucky to get that even if he played and scored a hat-trick every week. No chance is he on that as a basic bloody salary, surely.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Now this, I want to see proof of. I think he'd be lucky to get that even if he played and scored a hat-trick every week. No chance is he on that as a basic bloody salary, surely.

PL club, one year contract. I can definitely see him being on 25k

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Has he got the same agent as Ross McCormack? 

I wasn’t too fussed as I assumed his wages would be minimal. We can’t be paying much of it. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Has he got the same agent as Ross McCormack? 

I wasn’t too fussed as I assumed his wages would be minimal. We can’t be paying much of it. 

Hes definitely on 25k a week, how much we would be paying i dont know. I only relay solid info that i have

Who the hell offers Ravel Morrison 25k a week. I swear to god there are some absolute thick people employed in football. Absolutely mind boggling that someone thought it was a good idea to offer so much🤯 if we are paying more than 5k a week I’ll lose the remaining faith I had in our recruitment and contract negotiations. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I've got one of Ravel Morrisons payslips but I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to post it on here. 

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Wilder was praising him in training earlier in the month. He said his attitude had been good in his press conference 

Sounds a bit like a used car salesman talking up a car he's trying to flog...

1 hour ago, Brunners said:
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

So you're happy the club is signing a noted homophobe then, are you?

Honestly I'm not aware of anything like that, and if he proves to still be a homophobe then of course not. I'm also a grown up and won't write people off for mistakes they made years ago. Can't make a judgement about things I know nothing about mate.

Who cares about the gays anyway, proper oversensitive bunch at the best of times.  This fella might set up a goal for us 

• Haha 1