oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

9 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I've got one of Ravel Morrisons payslips but I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to post it on here. 

Lol is this a joke of some kind or do you for real? And if so, why?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

Who cares about the gays anyway, proper oversensitive bunch at the best of times.  This fella might set up a goal for us 

You know that's not what I said or meant, but I'm glad we finally get your opinion on such a topic!

At West Ham he was on a basic salary of 15000 a week confirmed by a few newspaper articles at the time specifically a 60000 pound fine he was due to pay being paid by West Ham withholding 4 weeks wages.

Lazio increased his salary slightly 18000-20000 per week depending on which Italian news site you believe. Sheffield United were believed to be offering him terms similar to his West Ham contract but they had a 1 year extension that apparently would have boosted him to his Lazio levels with a 50% increase if they exercised the extension so that's where the £15000 a week figure is derived from I find it hard to believe he's on anymore than that to be honest but if he's on less than 15k there it wont be much less.

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I certainly dont think he was ever on the radar over the first 29days of Jan... maybe wrong but I just think we have panicked slightly. Hope the lad proves me wrong though.

Yeah, that's precisely how I see it.  You're obviously party to far more information than I am but this isn't some well thought out move in my opinion.

Just now, Smogzilla said:

Harold moukoudi on loan. Wasn't he linked last year?

Ehhhh isn’t he the guy Burnley amongst others have been linked with for 10 million recently?

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Lol is this a joke of some kind or do you for real? And if so, why?

Of course it's a joke, like anyone would have actual proof of what he earns 😂

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

Of course it's a joke, like anyone would have actual proof of what he earns 😂

Look, if it was anyone else I'd have realised, but with Ravel Morrison you can never be sure...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Ehhhh isn’t he the guy Burnley amongst others have been linked with for 10 million recently?

yes, along with the usual Leeds, Stoke and Derby...and Villa last year

1 hour ago, Jamie-H said:

He was relatively successful in Mexico until the end where it went awry he hasn't been on the pitch enough is more my red flag here his injury record is near impeccable since 2014 yet he's not been put on the pitch by managers it's very strange you can't say 'well he played awful 5 games in a row so we binned him' there just seems to be these random moments at every club where he's suddenly dropped from matchday squads.

I'll say this about the 6 months he looks set to have with us we are probably his last chance before he's forced down to League 2 level if he has anything about him he'll make the most of whatever chance he gets here. This reminds me of a Mowbray signing taking a relatively cheap punt on the hope of what the player can be (Butterfield, Ledesma).

Come on, he hasn't been relatively successful anywhere.  You're talking about a player who has been bouncing around all over the place trying to get taken on somewhere and everywhere he signs they get shot of him shortly after.  It's not some coincidence.

Let's say he does ok for the rest of the season, who then wants to commit to a longer term contract for him, knowing that once it's signed we're stuck with him regardless?  

Just now, Jamie-H said:

Moukoudi is the guy Nixon was absolutely adamant we were after last summer for 6 million pounds. If we get him on loan there must be an option to buy on it surely.

Shows how much Nixon knows. His contract ran out last summer and he signed for etienne on a free transfer.