• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

PL club, one year contract. I can definitely see him being on 25k

There are players who are still in their team having been promoted with them who won't be on that much. Sheffield United does not seem like the kind of team to reward nonexistence with a Premier League lifestyle, they weren't desperate for a player with his abilities, by all means if you're wanting to get Morrison to redevelop his career, throwing him a basic £25k a week salary is the exact opposite of what you should do.

Or maybe they're just thick as pig ***, I don't know. But we're talking about the basic salary of a player who has barely played in a decade. If it's not primarily built up from actual contributions to the team with a low basic salary, I'll be thoroughly shocked at Sheffield United's incompetence.

6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

If the moukoudi deal is legit and its only a 6month loan with no buy at the end I would suggest we still need one more CB with a loan to buy option if poss

Sounds like there is no buy at the end. They just want him to have some experience, the lad seems highly rated

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

There are players who are still in their team having been promoted with them who won't be on that much. Sheffield United does not seem like the kind of team to reward nonexistence with a Premier League lifestyle, they weren't desperate for a player with his abilities, by all means if you're wanting to get Morrison to redevelop his career, throwing him a basic £25k a week salary is the exact opposite of what you should do.

Or maybe they're just thick as pig ***, I don't know. But we're talking about the basic salary of a player who has barely played in a decade. If it's not primarily built up from actual contributions to the team with a low basic salary, I'll be thoroughly shocked at Sheffield United's incompetence.

Agreed. Morrisons contract would be a basic weekly wage and heavily based on incentives. 

This website seems legitimate for wages:

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/sheffield-united-f.c/payroll/

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

That's because they signed their contracts before Sheff Utd were in the Premier League.  Morrison signed his after promotion.

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Surely besic isn’t on that much?

I wouldn't be surprised, he was on nearly that much at Everton was he not? 

Wait he's still from Everton - in that case yes I think he is deffo on that much. Thought he had been sold lol

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7134101/aston-villa-harold-moukoudi-middlesbrough-private-jet/

Gary Gill long term target special it feels like. You'd guess the thinking is send Moukoudi to us for 6 months then when Saliba joins Arsenal in the summer he's the ready made replacement for them. Similar to Benkovic in that the benefit is limited for us beyond May but he plugs a gap in the meantime.