• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

at least Morrison has championship experience 

He's got experience of a few things, I'm not sure that alone makes him someone we want here.  He last played in the Championship a couple of years back where he made a few sub appearances and wasn't in the squad half the time.  Let me put this a different way, if you didn't know his name would you want to sign him?  And for that matter, when was the last time that people have watched him play who think it's an ok move?  I reckon people are remembering what he did 6/7 years ago when he had that breakthrough period with West Ham but he clearly isn't that player.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

He's got experience of a few things, I'm not sure that alone makes him someone we want here.  He last played in the Championship a couple of years back where he made a few sub appearances and wasn't in the squad half the time.  Let me put this a different way, if you didn't know his name would you want to sign him?  And for that matter, when was the last time that people have watched him play who think it's an ok move?  I reckon people are remembering what he did 6/7 years ago when he had that breakthrough period with West Ham but he clearly isn't that player.

Zero expectations from me.

if he signs, he's judged on what he does and how he plays for us. his backstory is only an issue if it negatively effects his time here.

Plus it's the clubs risk to take, not mine

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Still can’t grasp that we think it’s a good idea to sign Morrison. There literally isn’t a single positive aspect about it. 

It’s an extra body in a desperately small squad, in a position we have no one. Small wages, short contract. Don’t get all the moaning. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

It’s an extra body in a desperately small squad, in a position we have no one. Small wages, short contract. Don’t get all the moaning. 

Throughout his career his gone out of his way to show clubs that they shouldn’t touch him. He must have the best agent in the world. There’s got to be plenty of players around that we can could offer a short term squad role. An extra cheap body doesn’t really do it for me when it’s a player that couldn’t even cut it in the Swedish league. 

42 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Didnt hear of either before it became news on internet... morrison was 100% at Rockcliffe and is done I'm told. Moukoudi still got nothing concrete apart from what's in public domain

So Morrison, the French fella and gibbo? All tommorow 😁

Where do we actually stand on gibbo, one minute he’s off to Watford the next minute we scrape out some cash to pay some of his wages but Watford can still pay the whole thing so they’re favourites but he wants to come back to boro??? It’s all a bit confusing 

6 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

Where do we actually stand on gibbo, one minute he’s off to Watford the next minute we scrape out some cash to pay some of his wages but Watford can still pay the whole thing so they’re favourites but he wants to come back to boro??? It’s all a bit confusing 

From whats been said: Gibbo wants to come back here. Watford interested but Gibbo isn't. So whilst they might agree with Burnley the player doesn't want too... Fingers crossed

7 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

I'd guess the talk of Boro having literally no money is to try and keep prices down..

On Ravel Morrison.. I'd rather not have him for all the reasons mentioned.

I'd prefer to give Walker the chance from the bench since it looks like we can't get a decent loan for him.

2 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I'd guess the talk of Boro having literally no money is to try and keep prices down..

On Ravel Morrison.. I'd rather not have him for all the reasons mentioned.

I'd prefer to give Walker the chance from the bench since it looks like we can't get a decent loan for him.

We have money, we just can't spend all of it. That's what my understanding of it is. We have to stay within the FFP limits.