oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

That's what I thought but then apparently somebody at Sheffield United thinks it's perfectly acceptable to give him a £25k basic salary which I can't imagine we'd be getting out of paying. Again, I just don't see how that salary is right but if it is, there are much better ways we can spend our money.

Can't imagine anyone paying him £25k if he was not worth the risk IMHO.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

As expected Morrison has divided opinions... if we get him and Mokoudi signed , how do we rate this window?

If we also managed to get Burnley to play ball and get Ben in , will it be our best window in a long time?

Massive yes, just a shame with the roberts injury, hopefully less than what Woody said

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

As expected Morrison has divided opinions... if we get him and Mokoudi signed , how do we rate this window?

If we also managed to get Burnley to play ball and get Ben in , will it be our best window in a long time?

Would be hard to say no. 
Strong CB options, along with beefing up the attack with good players. 
Also updated the contracts with some of the younger lads. 
Havent lost any key players bar Randolph.

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

7/10 if we get him and Moukoudi in. 9/10 if we manage to get two defenders in and Morrison. (Hopefully one of those defenders will be Ben of course). Only real disappointment to the window is the roberts injury but you can’t blame that on the club really

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Has to be. Signed the right people. Not helped by Roberts injury but we could never have legislated for that.

9 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Definitely would be in recent history yes.

Morrison has divided opinions but if he signs then the ball is in his court he has to try and win the fans around. He has the talent otherwise these clubs wouldn't take the punt on him.

Morrison could be incredible for this level and we sign him up for next season. attitude could also be shocking and he is released at the end of the season

for a 5 month contract it is worth a risk though

• Like 1

hopefully for ravel's sake he makes a fist of it here. he's stock will fall further and potential future earnings will drop. what better place to go than to us though. loads of keen young lads, no excess squad players to bum about with. he's in the squad will be involved and play. its the perfect chance for him.