oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Bit boring but here’s a video of his touches during his sheff utd debut, gets an assist and mainly just knocks the ball around. Not much to see but gives a feel of how he plays, seems to be playing a deeper almost Mikel type role here at times.

Looks to me like he will be one of them who looks quality on the ball and does naff all when he doesn’t have it.

yes i watched that, he looks decent enough. i dont think his ability is the worry he's a talented footballer. hopefully coming he everything will click for him. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Abit worried with Jordan Jones and Ravel Morrison we're signing two players who at every club they have been at have litteraly been singled out for showing a lack of effort. We need grafters, player's who will fight for the shirt hope these two aren't just gonna throw the towel collecting their pay check. If they was ever a definition of free rider players these are it.

19 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Abit worried with Jordan Jones and Ravel Morrison we're signing two players who at every club they have been at have litteraly been singled out for showing a lack of effort. We need grafters, player's who will fight for the shirt hope these two aren't just gonna throw the towel collecting their pay check. If they was ever a definition of free rider players these are it.

Not really anything to be worried about is it?  Two months ago it looked like we're sinking to League One, now that was something to worry about.  Now fans are complaining about players that may or may not even come.

7 hours ago, Dynamo Kev said:

yes i like this idea, bit like what Holloway did at blackpool. get a rag tag bunch together and something clicks in place for them. 

The film your getting at is the Dirty Dozen me thinks?

10 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

They is defiently a player in there just his attitude comes across as if he isn't bothered not really putting the effort in that if he did he would of developed into a top player. Hopefully by some miracle Woody and Boro can sort this out

Maybe the Lads grown up a bit....Who knows?

For what it's worth, the member of the backroom staff I play football with wouldn't tell anyone information at football last night about incomings as he's under strict orders from someone called Jules? (Maybe the PA officer I don't know). However, the ex player which the majority of you can guess who it is is adamant that ... 'he's coming home, he's coming home, Benji Gibson's coming home'.

Apparently Travel I mean Ravel Morrison isn't the only attacking player who visited Rockcliffe this week but this one could be a permanent - I asked for names and again the backroom member wouldn't give me any names.

• Thanks 1

"Rangers' Jordan Jones was mentioned overnight, but at this stage, a deal for Sheffield United outcast Ravel Morrison is regarded as more likely. That should develop this morning."

Echo seem well behind the ball they're still on Gibson/Benkovic despite the Moukoudi thing seeming very advanced.

Also Ravel's started following our players, the EFL and Robbie Keane now on twitter I mean in the days of social media transfer tracking that seems nailed on at this point?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

For what it's worth, the member of the backroom staff I play football with wouldn't tell anyone information at football last night about incomings as he's under strict orders from someone called Jules? (Maybe the PA officer I don't know). However, the ex player which the majority of you can guess who it is is adamant that ... 'he's coming home, he's coming home, Benji Gibson's coming home'.

Apparently Travel I mean Ravel Morrison isn't the only attacking player who visited Rockcliffe this week but this one could be a permanent - I asked for names and again the backroom member wouldn't give me any names.

Dewsy mate. Press officer I believe.

Just now, BoroJake said:

We should probably turn this thread into a ‘where’s Ben Gibson? thread, I’m sure we will be getting hourly updates on twitter of Ben Gibson’s cars whereabouts

Wont be out and about today mate. Will be waiting for a phone call

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!

So...

Moukoudi in on loan

Morrison in on loan/permanent

Gibson in last minute loan with obligation to buy in the summer

That about right, chaps? Or will we get a last minute ridiculous panic buy out of nowhere? Maybe that Argentinian lad?

• Like 2