oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

0_IMG_2802.jpg

He looks delighted about it...

Good move for Ste Walker Crewe are well in the promotion hunt he's going into a confident team hopefully he shows his talent it's not make or break for him but for him to be considered as a senior team forward from the summer onwards for us he'll have to do something in Cheshire hopefully he grabs the opportunity.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Just now, scotty189 said:

am i right in thinking the latest:

Morrisson expected to be announced shorty

French lad is at training ground

Watford bid rejected for Gibbo, nothing new from Boro end

All correct apart from that we've got a new bid in for Gibson

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

am i right in thinking the latest:

Morrisson expected to be announced shorty

French lad is at training ground

Watford bid rejected for Gibbo, nothing new from Boro end

How tall (or short) is he??? 😀😀

• Haha 1
Just now, northern boro said:

Ryan Bennett is set to join Leicester on loan for the rest of the season. Does that open the door for the lad from Leicester we were linked with?

He's going to Bristol City

21 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

He was one of our top earners in prem season mate... I had heard 65k but that's not confirmed in all honesty.

This is what I was referring to. Granted only heresay and I also doubt he was on that much, but apparantly he took a paycut to join Burnley and there have been reports putting him at 50k a week at Burnley.

Would love to know the backstory on Jordan Jones the Gazette say Woodgate really rates him along with alot of coaches at Rockliffe but we've apparently held no interest in bringing him back all month it seems strange especially considering we're a club who absolutely love re-signing former players.

I have a feeling it'll click for Ravel Morrison with Woody and we'll see that form he had with QPR

Moukoudi looks a physical asset hopefully slots into our defence and fills Ayala's void and Gibbo's gibbo

Wonder if there are any more irons in the fire dependent on outgoings maybe 

8 minutes ago, Borodane said:

This is what I was referring to. Granted only heresay and I also doubt he was on that much, but apparantly he took a paycut to join Burnley and there have been reports putting him at 50k a week at Burnley.

And we wonder why we got ourselves in such a *** situation when we are paying players 65k a week, when we had been in the championship for 9 years or whatever