oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Where have you been hiding, Tom?  Hardly seen you around for what seems like ages?

My current job makes it very difficult for me to spend much time on here, plus to be honest I don't think I could add much the (understandable) general downbeat atmosphere of the fans that hasn't already been said. But I've just started a new project without very much to do just yet, which has tied in nicely with the transfer deadline, so I've been dipping my toe back in this week.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Cosmonaut said:

Nothing special just a mate who has connections to club and ex player or two. I know it sounds typical of what someone would post during a window, but he does know folk within the club. That's all I know from a text. If get any more info will post. 

You know what this means, you are now officially ITK. 

20200131_135205.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

My current job makes it very difficult for me to spend much time on here, plus to be honest I don't think I could add much the (understandable) general downbeat atmosphere of the fans that hasn't already been said. But I've just started a new project without very much to do just yet, which has tied in nicely with the transfer deadline, so I've been dipping my toe back in this week.

is this really the general mood? 

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

You know what this means, you are now officially ITK. 

20200131_135205.jpg

If we make 3 signings and announce them late on today, Cosmonaut will be officially added alongside the greats when the fans come calling to ask the 'Official Transfer Window Thread Question™'...

"Any news raf, sds, lurker?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:
7 minutes ago, Tom said:

is this really the general mood? 

I meant to say "....over the last 18 months or so". It has obviously been a bit better recently.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

If we make 3 signings and announce them late on today, Cosmonaut will be officially added alongside the greats when the fans come calling to ask the 'Official Transfer Window Thread Question™'...

Ha ha don't add me alongside the usual crew, I'm not worthy! 

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

All quiet.... nothing coming out at all

8 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If you miss your input from Tom, you can follow him on Twitter. He's not shy on the input, really.

He's much more negative on Twitter, I'm not a fan of Twitter Tom