• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Well, that certainly explains that random bloke asking to feel my balls in Tesco carpark the other day.  Phew, I thought it might have been a scam!

You did seem a bit confused at the time, seemed there was nothing I could do to convince you I was a trained physician.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Of course he does because he also kicked the crap out of someone outside a nightclub.

Now now let's be fair he only dug 1 kick in... it was his pal that did most of crap kicking for him.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

You did seem a bit confused at the time, seemed there was nothing I could do to convince you I was a trained physician.

It was minus 5 and he was shocked, cold hands apparently. 

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I just thought it was a bit of a cheek that you made me pay for it although I suppose it was my choice to give you a tip as well.

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I just thought it was a bit of a cheek that you made me pay for it although I suppose it was my choice to give you a tip as well.

I didn't ask for the tip, only the balls, certainly got a little bit more than I bargained for.

If we get Ravel Morrison & Harold Moukoudi I’d be pretty happy.  We’ve improved our squad overall in this window.

Our defence would be directly strengthened plus Shotton and Friend are coming back soon.  Pears looks capable as a replacement for Randolph

This has an impact on the midfield as we can now play McNair and/or Howson in their preferred positions

Our attack is strengthened as Morrison will offer more than Browne as an attacking midfielder plus Nmecha offers options and Britt is back soon.  Just a shame about Roberts.....

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Apologies I was completely ignoring the fact that Gibson's sale would be treated as a disposal in effect and effectively would be total profit, due to coming through the academy (even though I mentioned in my previous post he would be treated as an asset!). What I will say with that in mind however, is the year of sale will still have the same amount of profit recorded. But in the year that we write off what Burnley owe, that will show up as a cost and reduce any potential profit that year?

It is often a difficult concept thank you for explaining it!
I used to actually teach accounts! 😉 (Believe it or not!).

Exactly - if we write it off and pay a reduced fee then for the accounts you are right. Whether EFL would allow us to do that for FFP is another matter. They might tell us to alter the accounts (not the ones that go to Companies  House, but the ones we submit to EFL) to show it as a straight purchase at the larger amount.