• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Two midfield/forward players loaned out. With Britt still working his way back to fitness and Roberts out, you have to assume we have incomings sorted, given that our squad is thin anyway.

Just now, Tom said:

Two midfield/forward players loaned out. With Britt still working his way back to fitness and Roberts out, you have to assume we have incomings sorted, given that our squad is thin anyway.

Yeah, Morrison.  McNair will be back into midfield as well.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, Morrison.  McNair will be back into midfield as well.

I would imagine so yeah. More bothered about McNair than Morrison, looked like he was starting to come into some form before his injury and being forced to play at the back.

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Graeme Bailey saying we have an option to buy on Moukoudi 

They did sign him on a free last summer so could be a decent profit for them. Strange seeing as he’s played 11 full league games for them but maybe they just want to make some money. Let’s see how he does but it would be great to have an option. 

It sounds silly but there was a throw away line in the echo's write up last night that we could make a shock move for Luca Connell from Celtic on loan apparently Robbie Keane's a huge fan I was sceptical but he plays the same position as Liddle?

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Graeme Bailey saying we have an option to buy on Moukoudi 

That would be great, looked good in the pre season game at the Riverside and would give us the upper hand if he comes here and does well

31 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Ben Liddle to Scunthorpe done

good move for him, he hasn't shown me that he has enough to make it at this level. You never know, he is still in only 21, but Conner Malley looks a better player and a better prospect and is 2 years younger. Anyway good luck to him

• Like 2