• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Maddison finally moved club. Hull City confirmed, only a loan though.

He is clearly holding out for a free transfer on mega bucks in the summer. Something not quite right about that lads mentality

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Would expect announcement very soon 👍

SDS is delighted to announce the arrival of Cosmonaut onto the team of ITKs. They've signed a 6-month deal during which they'll do sod all until the summer (like Boro's recruitment team *chortles*).

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

SDS is delighted to announce the arrival of Cosmonaut onto the team of ITKs. They've signed a 6-month deal during which they'll do sod all until the summer (like Boro's recruitment team *chortles*).

What if I'm Cosmonaut in disguise 👀

17 minutes ago, BoroMart said:

He is clearly holding out for a free transfer on mega bucks in the summer. Something not quite right about that lads mentality

Think it will be more because it suits Hull better to do a loan-to-buy in the summer.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Looks like my information was incorrect! Never mind, apologies. I rarely post 'ITK' snippets, think I'll stay out of transfer gossip for now ha ha 🤡🤡

• Like 1