• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jonny Ingbar said:

Think it will be more because it suits Hull better to do a loan-to-buy in the summer.

Unless he does really well, in which case his pre-contract won't be worth much and he'd have proven he can make the step up.

Hi, by the way - I remember when I used to be busy at this time of the year. Damn you, email.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

SDS is delighted to announce the arrival of Cosmonaut onto the team of ITKs. They've signed a 6-month deal during which they'll do sod all until the summer (like Boro's recruitment team *chortles*).

Boro’s recruitment team must have some of the best employment conditions in the world, busy 2 months of the year, with an early finish after at least one window per year mandatory. Plus if after years of supporters pointing out the lack of success of this team the leadership appoint and then sack or accept the head of recruitments resignation, but Gill and his hard working team who now between them must have 200+ years  unbroken service keep identifying their targets and until certain players retire or emigrate retain their position as the clubs 1-4 targets. ( I put this down to the fact that from Southgate onwards we always seem to buy our 5th choice player from the recruitment list, but every window we linked with the same players) 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Were trying... the fact he is up here and only needs a medical etc it could be agreed at 9pm for example.

Ah, that makes sense then. Started to think my mate was bit hasty in saying three will be announced. I never got a message back since that's all, when I asked for info on the third player we're trying for. Will wait and see! 

11 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

The big question is will we see the cheeky grin of Bausor revealing the new signings. We havent see  that pose in a while.

Thats because they don't always have the time to inject botox into his cheeks. 😜

2 minutes ago, Cosmonaut said:

Ah, that makes sense then. Started to think my mate was bit hasty in saying three will be announced. I never got a message back since that's all, when I asked for info on the third player we're trying for. Will wait and see! 

Doubt we'd even bother with a medical 

20 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

What if I'm Cosmonaut in disguise 👀

I was thinking the same with @liquid and Morrison. Checking in to the best forum to see how the fans feel about him 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

You heard anymore on Gibbo Tudders?

I had a chat with the guy that gave me the info today. Says its the same as my previous post. Expects it to go through today still. I still have faith in him given he said it would be a deadline day deal a week ago and that he still only wants to come here. Gave the impression there may be some digging in of heels (in not so many words). 

Just now, Tudders80 said:

I. Had a chat with the guy that gave me the info today. Says its the same as my previous post. Expects it to go through today still. I still have faith in him given he said it would be a deadline day deal a week ago and that he still only wants to come here. Gave the impression there may be some digging in of heels (in not so many words). 

Yeah pretty much the same as what's coming out... big falling out etc... determined to get a move... got last minute all over it.

17 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Yeah pretty much the same as what's coming out... big falling out etc... determined to get a move... got last minute all over it.

Get the feeling it will come down to a simple choice for Burnley. Keep a guy who could potentially upset the apple cart despite never playing or get the best you can for him given what the player wants. 

I follow American football where the player has no say in who they get traded to. I'd much prefer that in football given the huge sums of money players earn but players have all the power. Good for us in this instance I guess but it has bitten us on the butt before