• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Unless he does really well, in which case his pre-contract won't be worth much and he'd have proven he can make the step up.

Hi, by the way - I remember when I used to be busy at this time of the year. Damn you, email.

Welcome and do not break down:classic_biggrin:

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

As I said earlier mate.... just one offer left on the table.

That’s the same hope as many folk have about an hr before the pubs/clubs close. Lol

just got to hope they don’t get a better offer at the taxi rank or in the takeaway. 😂

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

With Ben Gibson it sounds like we can't afford him but the club are banking on Burnley being so desperate to get rid they'll take any offer at the last minute. 

The fact they keep rejecting watfords offer suggests to me our offer is more appealing to them, its just the fine details in Bens contract I guess

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

With Ben Gibson it sounds like we can't afford him but the club are banking on Burnley being so desperate to get rid they'll take any offer at the last minute. 

Remember it's very special circumstances with Ben. He has a relationship with the chairman that no other player has. And that could mean taking something that will help the club now that could be repaid in the future. This would depend on massive trust that only a family member could offer..... 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Just seen this. Out of nowhere

Hmmmm Boro or United what a choice!

What a pity the earlier rumour for the Brazilian has gone away, would have suited us I am sure

I wonder if the delay in announcing Morrison is that we're trying to work something out with Sheff Utd for them to release him, enabling us to sign him rather than loan him, and therefore free up a loan spot in the matchday squad for AN Other. Unlikely, but possible.

Just now, Downsouth said:

Hmmmm Boro or United what a choice!

What a pity the earlier rumour for the Brazilian has gone away, would have suited us I am sure

benfica or manu reserves or first team football at middlesbrough where you will be given a chance and loads of other young lads in the first team. if we can match wages the othes are offering i'd come here. stuff sitting on the bench. although he may look at utd and think he'll be getting a game lol

• Like 2