oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Clearing wages for Gibson.... Just messing these academy lads won't be on big salarys compared to first team players 

Don't know, if they are in 2 - 3 grand each, it soon adds up.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

Remember it's very special circumstances with Ben. He has a relationship with the chairman that no other player has. And that could mean taking something that will help the club now that could be repaid in the future. This would depend on massive trust that only a family member could offer..... 

Could be repaid in the future how?  We say sell Tavernier to pay Ben a massive bonus of the amount he'll have to give up to come here?

31 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Hmmmm Boro or United what a choice!

What a pity the earlier rumour for the Brazilian has gone away, would have suited us I am sure

It's Diego Forlan all over again! Quick, get to the airport! 😄

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Could be repaid in the future how?  We say sell Tavernier to pay Ben a massive bonus of the amount he'll have to give up to come here?

Many ways. A larger salary when we aren't so close to ffp limits. Hell he could give him part of the club after retirement if he wanted to. 

• Like 1