oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

6 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Love the toffee and maltesers, can't stand the coffee 

It is outrageous opinions like this that made me stop posting as much.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

Strange, considering how good Terry's Chocolate a oranges are 

Made by different companies, a lot of Mars products have that "sickly" chocolate taste.

The Orange in Terry's Chocolate Oranges comes from actual orange oil.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tudders80 said:

Many ways. A larger salary when we aren't so close to ffp limits. Hell he could give him part of the club after retirement if he wanted to. 

Unless we get promoted then we'll always be close to the ffp limits though but clearly this is how they'll look to make it happen.  Just have to be careful to avoid it looking like, or actually being, tax evasion 🤑

Just now, Changing Times said:

Unless we get promoted then we'll always be close to the ffp limits though but clearly this is how they'll look to make it happen.  Just have to be careful to avoid it looking like, or actually being, tax evasion 🤑

Hope there’s no taxmen reading this 😱

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Sure Mel Morris would like to know how we're doing it... 😂

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Moukoudi no option to sign in Summer

Makes more sense as he's viewed as a decent prospect.  I thought people on here didn't believe a word that Bailey bloke says anyway, should have realised it was duff info 😢