oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

So it's looking like the Cameroon cb and ravel barring any thing drastic, dissapointed about gibbo like but was always a big ask, give the young lads as much game time as possible and have a right go next season

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TheHolgate said:

We are due 1 more Gibson on Teesside sighting before the window closes.

Gibson doing his medical at Rockliffe to join Watford would be a hell of a sighting.

• Like 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Just been round his dad's gaff, they're sat on the settee drinking Stella and playing FIFA.

Stood outside Boro bust station, eating a packet of crisps last I heard. Smiling and winking at everyone who asks 'are you signing??'

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I wonder if we announce Ravel once we get final decision ref Gibson... if Gibson joins I suspect its perm... if he doesn't it will be a loan.

They still a chance of it happening?