• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Too much hype and expectation would be on Ben’s shoulders if he signs for us imo, he will always be the chairman’s nephew if he is at Boro in the eyes of the media and other clubs which would do both him and the club a great disservice. He needs a new start somewhere else to get his career back on track, not sure if Watford would be the best place but it is better than Burnley.

Isaiah Jones to St Johnstone on loan is a bit of a strange one he's not the one I would have pegged to get the highest level loan opportunity but good luck to him that could be huge if he steps it up in the SPL.

36 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Watford have just let Prodl leave after terminating his contract. Would seem they're confident of getting a defender.

Shall we not just go get Prodl for 6 months instead then? Haha. I see he got they player of season 2yrs ago.

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Reading joined Stevenage permanently

Slight shock that one, seeing as he was rated similarly to Coulson as recently as preseason. I suppose with Bola still on the books, and Friend on his way back, we don't need to stockpile LBs.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Tweeted what?

Asking if he has heard anything about Gibson coming to us. Only place I’ve read it is on here for last few weeks and in the gazette the last few days, but national journalists and sky only mentioned Watford 

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Slight shock that one, seeing as he was rated similarly to Coulson as recently as preseason. I suppose with Bola still on the books, and Friend on his way back, we don't need to stockpile LBs.

I think Terry Stephenson will be moving up from the u18s. He's rated highly

Just now, Smogzilla said:

I think Terry Stephenson will be moving up from the u18s. He's rated highly

His name suggests he's been transported here directly from the early 70s as well, so that is a plus

• Haha 2