• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Just really pleased Reading's got a start in the professional game now I'm guessing that was the overwhelming motivation here. Robinson's going to get a nice run now until the summer in the 23s you'd think, Stephenson's replacement for the 18s would probably be Collins who's just 16 not sure that transition will happen until the summer, we are ridiculously stacked in young players right now you see Malley and Liddle move on but we have the mackem pair Watts/Sykes ready to play next to Hackney we're very lucky to have such depth it's a credit to the academy.

• Like 3
Just now, Naisby said:

Rumours about Morrison failing medical? 

I’ve not seen anything but few folk in pub who on social media said its being doing the rounds.

It's most likely impatient people getting flustered but I believe Boro are delaying to announce in last hour just for suspence

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Does anyone know with these young players like Reading when we sell them do we include a buyback clause incase they smash it

Think after Traore they will do that with all players. Surprised Man U not gone for Traore been in for everyone else 😄

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Does anyone know with these young players like Reading when we sell them do we include a buyback clause incase they smash it

I’d guess we insert sizeable sell on clauses as we probably won’t get a decent fee now. 

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Been a good window whatever happens by end of window. Wake up tomorrow a stronger squad.. let's hope we then smash Blackburn 

I'd probably agree to be honest, which considering we've sold our best player isn't bad going. It's a shame about Roberts' injury, but I think in getting attacking options and defensive cover, we've improved.