• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

I am not sure who else we could have gone for. Morrison looks a creative type and we need that. I expect he is relatively cheap with no commitment long term if it doesn’t work out. Looks like the summer overhaul is going to be pretty substantial.

I think it has been a decent window for us. Great news on the players who have gone out on loan and hopefully they will come back more mature and physically ready for the championship. Especially looking forward to watching Jones. Pacy winger is just what we need.

Just now, TAPOUT said:

I am not sure who else we could have gone for. Morrison looks a creative type and we need that. I expect he is relatively cheap with no commitment long term if it doesn’t work out. Looks like the summer overhaul is going to be pretty substantial.

I think it has been a decent window for us. Great news on the players who have gone out on loan and hopefully they will come back more mature and physically ready for the championship. Especially looking forward to watching Jones. Pacy winger is just what we need.

Did I miss something?!

Not sure we were ever really in for Gibson to be honest. Not a sniff really other than him hanging around the area. I recon that’s is done. I’ve just ordered a take away and got 15 bottles of coors for the last few hours of DD too...

very good window for us though. Shame about Roberts but this the new CB is going to be a beast I think 🥳

Just now, Brunners said:

Isaiah jones went off to Scotland for a loan spell. He is one of the lads we signed up from tooting & mitcham in the summer.

I thought wed signed Jordan jones and I'd somehow missed it haha. Completely misread the first part of the paragraph. Sorry @TAPOUT!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Daveymfc said:

Not sure we were ever really in for Gibson to be honest. Not a sniff really other than him hanging around the area. I recon that’s is done. I’ve just ordered a take away and got 15 bottles of coors for the last few hours of DD too...

You don't have to believe me mate but I wholeheartedly swear we have tried everything within our financial powers to get this deal done.

• Like 3

I’m not saying I don’t believe. I 100% believe everything you say boro related is what you’ve been told. I just struggle to see how it was ever financially viable for us to do and also that our interest hasn’t gone mainstream so to speak

4 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

You don't have to believe me mate but I wholeheartedly swear we have tried everything within our financial powers to get this deal done.

The positive I'll take from that is that with it not happening it leaves us more financial breathing room. I'm happy with Fry and Moukoudi (and Ayala when he's fit) as centre back options, with Howson, Friend and Shotton to fill in as needed. Gibson would have been nice, but this season we can cope without him. 

Don't see what the fixation with Gibson is. He was good for us most of the time but nothing I would spend silly money on in our financial state.

Secondly those who think we are saving our money for a big push next year  I think are dreaming. Wake up the current financial situation is the norm now I'm afraid.

• Like 2
Just now, Boroinredcar said:

Don't see what the fixation with Gibson is. He was good for us most of the time but nothing I would spend silly money on in our financial state.

Secondly those who think we are saving our money for a big push next year  I think are dreaming. Wake up the current financial situation is the norm now I'm afraid.

He's arguably better than any of the defenders currently at our club.

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Yes I can 100% confirm this as well. 

Burnley's demands were very high and our relationship with Burnley isn't the greatest for some reason.

Ben intervened and has pushed for the move and had major falling outs with Dyche so won't feature until the end of the season now.

Fully expect us to sign him back in the summer when the purse strings on the FFP loosen slightly.