• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, macapes said:

Maybe uncle Steve can persuade him to do a Gaston.

You mean play very well for 10 games then get called out on social media for being a dirt bag the rapping his tits in for the remainder of the season and trying to get himself sent off 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

You mean play very well for 10 games then get called out on social media for being a dirt bag the rapping his tits in for the remainder of the season and trying to get himself sent off 🤷‍♂️

Haha, I think he means forfeit half his wage to play.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

It's a fair point though. You do hear stories where players have said they're desperate to go here or there to get some playing time but are they desperate enough to forego part of their salary, even on a temporary basis i.e. 6 months? Would the player put pressure on his agent to not request a facilitation fee?

I'm not criticising Ben here but first and foremost he must look at his career and wonder what went wrong when he sees the likes of Keane and Tarkowski regularly called into the National squad.

16 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

He “only” forfeited a third. And I think that’s very well an option regarding Gibson. 

6 minutes ago, PsychFur said:

It's a fair point though. You do hear stories where players have said they're desperate to go here or there to get some playing time but are they desperate enough to forego part of their salary, even on a temporary basis i.e. 6 months? Would the player put pressure on his agent to not request a facilitation fee?

I'm not criticising Ben here but first and foremost he must look at his career and wonder what went wrong when he sees the likes of Keane and Tarkowski regularly called into the National squad.

I agree, and someone who loves boro as much as Ben you would of thought the option may of crossed his mind.

But I bet he may have other options available to him elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

He “only” forfeited a third. And I think that’s very well an option regarding Gibson. 

Yea i think he was on 60k at southampton. So "only a third" is still a considerable amount, and good gesture showing that he wanted to play.