• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CWC said:

I’ve got a pal from Brum area and a lot of his Villa supporting mates saying word is that Britt is happening. 

Literally just got a message from a villa supporting mate saying the same 

• Thanks 1

Id hate to lose Britt. We are going to need him towards the last third of the season. Although some on here dont like him, he is our best striker imo. Would have to be well over 10m for it to be a decent deal

I just went onto VillaTalk and sounds like Britt is the worst name they've been linked with. It's some way down from being linked with Krzysztof Piatek, for sure. I wonder why Piatek's future is so uncertain, tons of clubs been linked with him, he only joined them a year ago.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I just went onto VillaTalk and sounds like Britt is the worst name they've been linked with. It's some way down from being linked with Krzysztof Piatek, for sure. I wonder why Piatek's future is so uncertain, tons of clubs been linked with him, he only joined them a year ago.

Milan being miles away from Europe and one of the most unstable clubs around doesnt help. And after a great start, his milan career has faltered a fair bit with Rafael leao often being preferred to him and Ibrahimovic coming back into the fold.

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Milan being miles away from Europe and one of the most unstable clubs around doesnt help. And after a great start, his milan career has faltered a fair bit with Rafael leao often being preferred to him and Ibrahimovic coming back into the fold.

I know Milan have money issues but you forget how good their squad is in some positions. The fact they are mid table shows how badly they are ran.

Watched their game yesterday and Piatek did start the game up front though, was replaced by Ibra around the hour mark

13 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Id hate to lose Britt. We are going to need him towards the last third of the season. Although some on here dont like him, he is our best striker imo. Would have to be well over 10m for it to be a decent deal

Explain to me how he’s worth more than 10 million?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Explain to me how he’s worth more than 10 million?

Never said he was worth more than 10 million, i said it would have to be well over 10 for it to be a remotely decent deal for us

I've often got frustrated with him, but I've always liked Britt.

I think moving him on for a decent fee is the right decision, I've always had the feeling that he's never really wanted to be here, even at the start.

Not here, but Preston are close to signing Scott Sinclair. Seems like quite a good signing. Only had 6 months left at Celtic and don't think he gets his game as often there any more. Last time he was in this division was when Swansea were electric, though that was the season after we got relegated at the end of the previous decade.

I've never felt like Britt didn't want to be here. I think it's quite the opposite, to be honest. He smiles too often, remember. Seems to be one of the brighter figures in the dressing room with the other players.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Not here, but Preston are close to signing Scott Sinclair. Seems like quite a good signing. Only had 6 months left at Celtic and don't think he gets his game as often there any more. Last time he was in this division was when Swansea were electric, though that was the season after we got relegated at the end of the previous decade.

Roberts considered the much better player than Sinclair by celtic fans, hopefully we have the better signing.

8 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Never said he was worth more than 10 million, i said it would have to be well over 10 for it to be a remotely decent deal for us

I don’t think he doesn’t want to be here like some, I think he comes across as a decent personality. I just don’t think he’s got very good attributes as a striker, he’s been here 2 and a half years and Id still struggle to tell you what his strengths are.

He relied on pace whilst at Peterborough and Forest to get in behind defences; I can only assume the bad injury he suffered at Forest permanently affected this, as he’s certainly not had a turn of pace since joining us. Realistically, we’re not recouping our money on him. I’d think 10 mill is the highest we could hope for 

• Like 1