• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Tomlin is on fire this season. 4G 6A in 17GP. He's been phenomenal for Cardiff recently. Finally seems to be enjoying football again,

Guess I'm talking rubbish then! Makes it even more unlikely he'd come here I guess

3 hours ago, Will said:

The fact he was ever even considered for the role is a terrifying peak behind the curtains of the club showing just how poorly we are being run.

How could anyone with any semblance of football knowledge think he was the man to lead a scouting and recruitment department given his CV? He had literally no experience doing either of the things he was now in charge of.

Not only that but going by what was said above it’s took bevington himself to tell Gibson he was *** before a change was made. If he hadn’t done that he’d still be here.

5 hours ago, Borodane said:

Haha. He genuinely just threw Bevington under the bus. But what I like most is that he is completely opposite of Pulis in that he wants deals done early and not on deadline day. 

What was said?  I just read the article on the Gazette and there's nothing there.  Have they deleted the comments?

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:
3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

No one has a clue where that deal is at

Probably injured playing for Ireland... 

I'm starting to think that he got injured putting on a limp pretending to be injured when he wasn't 🙃

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

What was said?  I just read the article on the Gazette and there's nothing there.  Have they deleted the comments?

Haha, looks like they've deleted it. They updated the article at 10 am. Something along the lines of woodgate saying "I better keep quite on that, but the silence says it all. The silence is almost deafening, right"

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Haha, looks like they've deleted it. They updated the article at 10 am. Something along the lines of woodgate saying "I better keep quite on that, but the silence says it all. The silence is almost deafening, right"

Keep quiet on...?  Was he asked a question about Bevington?

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Keep quiet on...?  Was he asked a question about Bevington?

Yeah he was asked directly about Bevingtons role in recruitment.

29 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Not only that but going by what was said above it’s took bevington himself to tell Gibson he was *** before a change was made. If he hadn’t done that he’d still be here.

Yep, exactly.

Unfortunately I think a piece of information like that, if true, shows that Gibson has really lost touch in terms of the football side of things. He needs to take a step back from the footballing side of things and bring someone in who is experienced in these things to run it. Everyone still appreciates the money he puts in and what he has done for this club, but sadly I fear he is doing more harm than good by continuing to be involved in football decisions at the club.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lurker said:

Good, when he came I didn’t expect him to be heading our recruitment. Shocking appointment in hindsight considering his background is communications and logistics. 

I tried to point this out in the summer and got shot down on here for suggesting he was out of his depth.