• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

What a shocking summer we had. I remember being surprised at the time at how many people were happy with our business. Probably our poorest summer window that I can remember. At least with Strachan's we got Robson and a few decent if unspectacular years out of McDonald. 

2 hours ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/middlesbrough-disturbing-tranquility-club-official-bid-player-sent-tuesday/

Apparently we've bid for St Gallen Goalkeeper Dejan Stojanovic, their sporting director confirmed our bid 

If this is true then surely the club are confident the Randolph deal will go through.

8 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

What a shocking summer we had. I remember being surprised at the time at how many people were happy with our business. Probably our poorest summer window that I can remember. At least with Strachan's we got Robson and a few decent if unspectacular years out of McDonald. 

I mean we bought 2 guys in for just over a million combined, we've at least not spunked a load of money up the wall on them and there's still the possibility their loans are successful, juries out on Dijksteel could turn out to be a good signing. We sold what £12-15m and bought in £4m worth of players the squad was never going to get better I think most realised that by the predictions of midtable. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

In hindsight yes, but tbh I was kind of happy. At the time we needed full backs and we bought a LB who was Blackpools player of the season. A young lad with time at Arsenals academy. Then we also bought a young right back who was a mainstay in a team that won promotion. And a very cheap young winger. Who knew that Coulson and spence would come in and almost made those exact spots their own. On top of that we kept important players like Randolph, Fry, Ayala, Wing, Tav and Britt. All in all I thought it was an OK window all things considered.

• Like 5