Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

It’s just his agent doing his job. If we only have him relatively small contract and he is going to continue being a first team fixture then obviously he wants to paid accordingly. I don’t doubt that it will be solved

Trouble is, his agent will be saying that he could get £30k a week sat on his *** in a prem team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on lads, has to be the man, the myth, the legend! Tonton Zola Moukoko!

Or Cherno Samba. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Trouble is, his agent will be saying that he could get £30k a week sat on his *** in a prem team. 

Would be earning his fee if he could sort it for him 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Trouble is, his agent will be saying that he could get £30k a week sat on his *** in a prem team. 

Guess it's up to him to decide if he wants a successful career getting the money for being 1st team or a 4 year career like most of the Chelsea kids had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Trouble is, his agent will be saying that he could get £30k a week sat on his *** in a prem team. 

He can go sit on his a**ein the prem then for all i care. If he or his agent think hey going to take the p*ss out of our club because he had 6 weeks of good football then i would rather he f**ked off.

If he serious about his career and wants to develop he will do well to tell his agent to wind his neck in and stay here for few years before moving on to big and better things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Trouble is, his agent will be saying that he could get £30k a week sat on his *** in a prem team. 

idk.. he left fulham so he could get a chance, now he's got it why throw it away? 

recent article said he has 18 months left on his deal so we're not completely up the creek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TLF10 said:

He can go sit on his a**ein the prem then for all i care. If he or his agent think hey going to take the p*ss out of our club because he had 6 weeks of good football then i would rather he f**ked off.

If he serious about his career and wants to develop he will do well to tell his agent to wind his neck in and stay here for few years before moving on to big and better things.

Lol you tell him mate!

Yeah, 6 weeks of good football is nothing really is it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

idk.. he left fulham so he could get a chance, now he's got it why throw it away? 

recent article said he has 18 months left on his deal so we're not completely up the creek.

He was released by Fulham. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Trouble is, his agent will be saying that he could get £30k a week sat on his *** in a prem team. 

His agent is not going to say that. Might say he wants pay parity with someone like Tav, but I doubt he is going to go full retard. He will know the spot is his if he keeps performing so I have no doubt there will be a compromise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

idk.. he left fulham so he could get a chance, now he's got it why throw it away? 

recent article said he has 18 months left on his deal so we're not completely up the creek.

No we wouldn't be up the creek, as if his agent did tout him around we could probably get a respectable fee for him..

But like most are saying its probably just his agent trying to get a good pay day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Lol you tell him mate!

Yeah, 6 weeks of good football is nothing really is it...

Haha i just read my post @Changing Times and did not realise how aggressive i sounded. I almost scared myself for a second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

No we wouldn't be up the creek, as if his agent did tout him around we could probably get a respectable fee for him..

But like most are saying its probably just his agent trying to get a good pay day.

Or it's a lad who isn't really that fussed about being here who might be in a position to earn a lot more money than he is currently?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Or it's a lad who isn't really that fussed about being here who might be in a position to earn a lot more money than he is currently?

Yea, that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Yea, that too.

We have to remember that he has no ties to the area.  The interviews I've seen with him would suggest he doesn't exactly feel at home here.  On top of that he could get a bad injury tomorrow and his career prospects suddenly don't look as rosy.  Say Spurs were to say he could get that £30k per week that you mentioned.  They also loan him out for a couple of seasons to a Championship club, maybe even back to us.  It wouldn't be a terrible career move for him necessarily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...