1. Same formation as the Forest game. Expect Akpom to come in for Britt and Wing for Tav.
2. Not really but with the way this season's fixtures have been affected, it's often vital.
3. Yes. Refs have it in for him but he doesn't help himself sometimes.
4. No, see point number 1.
5. He's getting there!
6. Maiden, clearly
7. We're too inconsistent to make the playoffs. We might sneak in there but I doubt it.
8. Atsu (in my opinion would be a good signing, he's not being given a chance at Newcastle which given their situation is pretty shocking.)
SATURDAY 23RD JANUARY
Barnsley v Cardiff City (D)
AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield Wednesday (H)
Coventry City v Nottingham Forest (A)
Luton Town v Rotherham United (H)
Middlesbrough v Blackburn Rovers (D)
Millwall v Norwich City (A)
Preston North End v Reading (A)
Queens Park Rangers v Derby County (D)
Stoke City v Watford (D)
Swansea City v Brentford (D)
Wycombe Wanderers v Birmingham City (A)
SUNDAY 24TH JANUARY
Bristol City v Huddersfield Town (H)
I see comments referencing COVID being a disruption to preparation which I don’t deny has, but it is not the whole reason for our inconsistency. We are no different to teams in all divisions, and we are well aware COVID exists, and if we haven’t then we should have mitigation in place.
Inconstancy has been more down to team selection and tactics then COVID and the fact, well apart from the two pack leaders, anyone can virtually beat anyone right now. It doesn’t help when players are not all firing at the same time but there is more of a willingness now to work towards a common goal then previous.
Look I do now believe they believe and want to make it happen.
In realty we could easily have at least another 4 to 6 points on the board and equally have the same less points so overall we are doing fairly well. OK watching us play is not for the faint hearted but that’s may be the passion in us wanting more. Listen I would rather have a win then 3 boring daws sitting on our goal line.
I did not expect to be where we are and will gladly be content if we remain there about and possibly sneak a play off spot.