oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

24 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Alan Nixon Boro story tomorrow 

He never has anything new to say. As brunners says it’s probably just that we are interested in Oxford or that we are working on Gibson. 

40 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Alan Nixon Boro story tomorrow 

21 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Been reading oneboro again... 👀👀

Think its about gibson. Nothing much in the story and probably lifted from here. Daily Mirror january transfer blog.

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Been doing rehab at Rockcliffe as well... let's see what happens

Sounds like Dyche has been a right knob. Good on him for getting himself back ready. Feel sorry for Ben as he keeps himself in top shape

8 minutes ago, RiseSirAxlRose said:

Dodged a bullet 

What bullet?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RiseSirAxlRose said:

Dodged a bullet 

are you Superman?

• Like 1

I'm confused.  Where's all this talk of dropping Coulson come from?  He didn't have the experience to deal with Knockaert, but that doesn't mean he needs replacing. He just needs more experience of playing against that type of player. Knockaert's movement tied him in knots.  Hopefully being able to practice against Roberts and Nmecha will help as they can have quite a bit of trickery in how they move around. He hasn't had anyone like that to practice against, so it is not surprising his lack of experience showed we suddenly faced with it in a match. Our whole team was tired and struggled with how Fulham played, not just Coulson. 

12 minutes ago, White Band said:

I'm confused.  Where's all this talk of dropping Coulson come from?  He didn't have the experience to deal with Knockaert, but that doesn't mean he needs replacing. He just needs more experience of playing against that type of player. Knockaert's movement tied him in knots.  Hopefully being able to practice against Roberts and Nmecha will help as they can have quite a bit of trickery in how they move around. He hasn't had anyone like that to practice against, so it is not surprising his lack of experience showed we suddenly faced with it in a match. Our whole team was tired and struggled with how Fulham played, not just Coulson. 

Someone was discussing Augsberg dropping Oxford after one bad game, someone said it would be like us dropping Coulson after yesterday, people have then misinterpreted this as someone wanting Coulson dropped

• Like 1

Ben Gibson returned from injury last week for Burnley. He was on the bench at Stamford Bridge where they lost 3 nil. All eyes on tomorrows team sheet when they play Leicester. Whilst he not started a game for god knows how long, when fit he is a regular on the bench. Therefore if he not on bench tomorrow that might be telling...

17 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Ben Gibson returned from injury last week for Burnley. He was on the bench at Stamford Bridge where they lost 3 nil. All eyes on tomorrows team sheet when they play Leicester. Whilst he not started a game for god knows how long, when fit he is a regular on the bench. Therefore if he not on bench tomorrow that might be telling...

Why would we get rid of one high earner to bring back another one?

• Like 2