• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

not going to get lad who passes stuff along into bother, so best answer i can give is "no comment" or "I cannot confirm or deny that statement".....(not windowcleaner, someone much more connected) 

What is this related too?

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Woodgate says they're still another 3 weeks away from being back in the squad.

Back in full training by the end of the month, then U23s football to ease them back to full fitness.

I'm sure Woodgate said in his post match that they'd train as early as Monday and then play two U23s games?

8 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Howson or McNair ?

I wouldn't mind Paddy leaving.

Yes he was probably our best player earlier this season but the turnaround happened whilst he was banned and we didn't seem to miss him. 

I've just checked and he's only 24 still  - thought he was at least 28 or so. Maybe he'll get better!

Howson out! 😁

image.png

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Woodgate says they're still another 3 weeks away from being back in the squad.

Back in full training by the end of the month, then U23s football to ease them back to full fitness.

I thought they were already back in full training but "remain 2 weeks away"? I know situations change pretty fast with injuries so mine could be old news...

2 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I thought they were already back in full training but "remain 2 weeks away"? I know situations change pretty fast with injuries so mine could be old news...

I have only checked his post match; his full press conference from memory was even more specific, but in his post match he says "George and Shotts will train Monday and then play two games"

45 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Some players are more willing to change clubs than others....do not expect Fry to be amongst the first to leave ...more like to be midfield/utility player on more money and somewhat older

This makes no sense😃

BD...there are some players who  are happy to stay at club and others who have no real attachment to area ...Dael likes club and loves area...all I am saying is he does not want to leave and Woody does not want him to go....paper talk is sometimes just paper talk..if what I was told is correct (stressing the if) then there is another player more likely to be moving on..

• Like 1
Just now, Old Codger said:

BD...there are some players who  are happy to stay at club and others who have no real attachment to area ...Dael likes club and loves area...all I am saying is he does not want to leave and Woody does not want him to go....paper talk is sometimes just paper talk..if what I was told is correct (stressing the if) then there is another player more likely to be moving on..

Can you give the position mate? 

36 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I'm sure Woodgate said in his post match that they'd train as early as Monday and then play two U23s games?

Monday's the 27th, to be fair.

He'd said they'd be back in full training on the 29th in a previous interview. Then the 10 days with U23 games.

I used three weeks as shorthand.

I don't expect it to be as simple as they play two U23 games and are then raring to go either.

My guess in order of likelihood of happening

McNair - bid too good to turn down - goes

Gestede stays until summer

Shotton - goes for nominal fee

Spence new 3 year contract with £20m release fee

Gibson - comes if one or both of above happens

Britt - goes in last minute loan to Villa for £1m with guarantee of purchase for £7m in the summer

Ayala and Howson new contracts

Friend to be academy coach