• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

If he is offered a new contract, it will be for significantly less than he is on at the moment...so unless he is happy to accept that, then he will be gone as soon as we can get an offer within reason...club do not want same scenario as with Rudy

1 hour ago, Old Codger said:

If he is offered a new contract, it will be for significantly less than he is on at the moment...so unless he is happy to accept that, then he will be gone as soon as we can get an offer within reason...club do not want same scenario as with Rudy

Not unless his contract runs out it won't. Fairly sure you can't offer reduced terms and need to wait for the contract to expire then resign them on reduced terms. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mj south said:

Only 22 though, in great form at the moment and would suit Woodgates tactics and formation alot more than Britt.

Has the potential to be alot better than him aswell

Everyone has the potential to be better, doesn't make it likely. Could argue if he was that decent he wouldn't have left Newcastle

yes....but that does not mean you cannot say..."hey, Adam..just letting you know that when this contract is up, this is what you are likely to be looking at next time..."...you might turn round and say "my finances permit me to do that" or "I shall examine other options"...you would probably not say "don't tell me what I can expect, i want it to be a surprise"...Legally, I am sure you are right, but there is a difference between an agreement and a contract..some people agree things and stick to it, others don't..all conjecture but I am sure Britt's agent will be doing the right thing (for somebody)     

Had a catch up with someone today who has been with Ben. Burnley told him he won’t be coming here unless we change stance on dael hence another bust up with dyche. Looks like loan to another premiership team with full wages paid.

1 hour ago, Mfcdanny said:

Ben Gibson been at Rockcliffe again today. Seems weird as they were at home today. Could be nothing but seems odd to me 

Where you seen or heard this? Thank you in advance for info. 

35 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Had a catch up with someone today who has been with Ben. Burnley told him he won’t be coming here unless we change stance on dael hence another bust up with dyche. Looks like loan to another premiership team with full wages paid.

In that case Fry stays and Gibbo goes on loan elsewhere. I'm not sure what Dyche thinks he would gain from bullying us into selling him a player who doesn't want to go there.  Does he really want to sign someone who doesn't want to play for him?

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

If that's true, see ya after, Dyche. Move on. We need defenders, we gain nothing trying to swap one for another, move on from Gibson if it's not going to happen. Said it multiple times already in this window, if it ain't gonna happen, get a shift on and find someone else. Starting to feel like the January window in the Prem, too long spent chasing players we're not gonna get. Welcome back, Adlene Guedioura!

3 minutes ago, White Band said:

In that case Fry stays and Gibbo goes on loan elsewhere. I'm not sure what Dyche thinks he would gain from bullying us into selling him a player who doesn't want to go there.  Does he really want to sign someone who doesn't want to play for him?

If Fry had no interested he could tell Burnley no and all this would go away.

4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

If Fry had no interested he could tell Burnley no and all this would go away.

Gibson didn't want to go to Burnley either. Pretty sure there's no chance Fry wants to go and take Gibson's place as a 4th choice centre-back who only gets their game if 2 of the fittest centre-backs in the Prem drop out of their team. Especially after Gibson's experience, he'll be put right off. I really don't think it matters in Burnley's eyes.

I guess Gibson can just refuse to go to Watford and Burnley will eventually just want him and his wages off the books? What a ridiculous situation though. Wonder if Steve Gibson feels guilty? 

cant imagine we will ever want to deal with Burnley again