Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Maybe he's courting a young lady who works at Rockliffe Hall and that's why he can't keep away?

Apparently Gibson Has a property on Flatts Lane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

Apparently Gibson Has a property on Flatts Lane.

A lot of our players are in Nunthorpe and a few in Harrogate. Woodgate was implemented in that big tax avoidance issue back in 2014 through Inside Track Productions, Inside Track 1 LLP and Inside Track 2 LLP. He is registered within this scheme and his details including address is on Companies House. Pretty much all Premier League footballers are registered to an investment scheme and its not hard to find out specific details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it looks like Britt wont be going to Leeds if he was to leave this window. Leeds are apparently signing Jean Kevin Augustin from Monaco on loan..its all due to be wrapped up on Monday apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

Woodgate was implemented in that big tax avoidance issue back in 2014 through Inside Track Productions, Inside Track 1 LLP and Inside Track 2 LLP. He is registered within this scheme and his details including address is on Companies House. Pretty much all Premier League footballers are registered to an investment scheme and its not hard to find out specific details.

I was told from a good source that Ben Gibson was in the process of purchasing a property on Flatts Lane. Just passing the info on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gibson has a good relationship with our manager, believes JW can get the best out of him again and has strong ties to the area. He is allegedly willing to take a pay cut for his personal happiness and peace of mind, in these days of mental health issues what is so hard to believe about someone just wanting to come home.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, estonpidge said:

Gibson has a good relationship with our manager, believes JW can get the best out of him again and has strong ties to the area. He is allegedly willing to take a pay cut for his personal happiness and peace of mind, in these days of mental health issues what is so hard to believe about someone just wanting to come home.

Are you insinuating that Gibbo has mental health issues?

 I’n that case I can see him wanting to come back to Middlesbrough. 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumours going to go through the roof this week. Enjoy the ride... whilst I do not think we want to sell I still see one first teamer could go. Be quite pleased when it's all done and hopefully we can kick on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Rumours going to go through the roof this week

Are you going to start them SDS? 😁🤔🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

Are you going to start them SDS? 😁🤔🤔

Not yet.... let's see what tomorrow brings 🤐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leo was at the chelsea game yesterday. Wonder if he's went to look at a player or just there to watch the game. Fikayo Tomori aparently had a great game and got a goal from centre back. Only young aswell and hasn't been getting in the squad in the league recently. This is just total guesswork btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Leo was at the chelsea game yesterday. Wonder if he's went to look at a player or just there to watch the game. Fikayo Tomori aparently had a great game and got a goal from centre back. Only young aswell and hasn't been getting in the squad in the league recently. This is just total guesswork btw

Would think he was there scouting Hull mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Would think he was there scouting Hull mate.

Yeh thought that but that game isn't till the end of march. Im probably just over thinking things with the lack of rumours recently 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Yeh thought that but that game isn't till the end of march. Im probably just over thinking things with the lack of rumours recently 😂

I think the lack of rumours Is because we only want 2 more..  seems pretty common knowledge who one player is...if we only get that one in think we are stronger than we were at xmas

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Latest Posts

    • Has to be better than Gestede up front
    • We have an official Fifa Esports player now! he's currently guided us into the last 8 of the Ultimate Quaran Team tournament being run.   He has beaten Huddersfield, Walsall, Central Coast Mariners & VVV Venlo so far.
    • The Irish health department released this graph today showing the effects of social distancing and lockdown. It's interesting as (if accurate, and I have no reason to think otherwise) Ireland should be looking at about 15000 cases today but we are currently just shy of 3000 cases. Looks like we are flattening the curve here before we've hit critical saturation of the hospitals.       
    • A new study by from Imperial College London estimates that up to 2.7% of the UK population may have been infected so far - that's about 1.8m people if it's correct.  It's a statistical model though so you have to keep that in mind.  Also says that between 20,000 and 120,000 lives might have been saved across the 11 European countries they were looking at thanks to the measures put in place so far 👍
    • A quick addition to this interesting question, probably for the older supporters in part 1, but everyone who has travelled to support in part 2. part 1 when answering the original question I found that our time at the Riverside has been filled with great goals but when thinking about it I found that the goals that made me most exhilarated and hyper in my celebrations nearly all came at Ayresome Park, now I’m old enough to have been an active supporter over the 2 grounds but I do believe the sheer joy and communal togetherness of a Boro goal at Ayresome beats that at the Riverside. part 2 I also chose a goal scored away from home too, and I was wondering if anyone felt that goals scored at home or away brought out different feelings of joy and excitement. For me, I’ve been on many a thankless away trip but there is something genuinely special when you score away from home, whether it be a Bernie Tap in or a Karambeu missile like he did at Valley Parade, there all special but an away goal is like a good pint that comes with a chaser imo. You can never count on them but when they come everyone of them is welcome.
×
×
  • Create New...