oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Is it taken from a hiding place in the bushes😃

It’s the bushes behind his car parking space xD

25 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

I'm not ITK but someone on my Facebook has posted Gibson is having a medical with a grainy picture from far away.

Any chance u can post said pic on here please?

This is it. Lads seems adamant. Obviously he is there so can see things more clear than a pic. Apologies in advance if this is all rubbish!

Screenshot_20200126_124442.jpg

I still don’t see Ben Gibson returning the messiah because as I said earlier, I believe he is above average but let’s face it, he is pretty low down in Burnley estimations. 
What does it says about BORO and Ben. Currently BORO are a below than average Championship club and Ben being better than average Championship player, so he could be classed a returning superstar. 
Ben would make a difference on two fronts. The first lifting the club and fans morale and second strengthening the defense. 
The questions to be asked is he fit enough, and what about his lack of game time, how long before he gels, will the loan happen. 
I go with the consensus that should Steve want it to happen he can make it happen. 

6 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

This is it. Lads seems adamant. Obviously he is there so can see things more clear than a pic. Apologies in advance if this is all rubbish!

Screenshot_20200126_124442.jpg

It’s an unmistakably likeness.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adamjr9 said:

Which one is supposed to be Gibson? 😂 

On the right... 

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

On the right... 

So messi is the other guy in the picture then?

• Haha 1

Just now, oldman said:

So messi is the other guy in the picture then?

I got it wrong it’s the guy central in blue, but Messi is the other guy and easy to spot..