• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

I am pretty certain Ben Gibson is not walking around Teesside against the wishes of Burnley. He would otherwise be in breach of contract. Am sure if he was on Teesside Burnley would have said he is AWOL.

Dyche might not be over moon about the situation but am sure its been done with the consent of the powers that be at Burnley.

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Well Leicester have named Benkovic on the bench so don't think we're anywhere near on him coming. 

Benkovic does not go anywhere until Leicester get a defender in anyway. So that move only has a chance of happening if and when Leicester get a defender themselves otherwise he stays there.

Can't say I'd be bothered whatsoever if somebody who was never, ever, ever getting a game for us was hanging about in their home town when they weren't even making the bench.

Guedioura wasn't even in the country for half his time here, I blame the club before I blame him.

17 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Can't say I'd be bothered whatsoever if somebody who was never, ever, ever getting a game for us was hanging about in their home town when they weren't even making the bench.

Guedioura wasn't even in the country for half his time here, I blame the club before I blame him.

Look at how unhappy we are with Gestede. Ben is basically an even more expensive version. To them he is an overpaid, injury prone player that offers nothing for the money they’ve paid and are still paying. He’s played 6 games for them. 6 games for roughly 18 million in fees and wages. That’s 3 million pr game😮 surely you wouldn’t be happy about that. To top it off he isn’t even with their squad trying to get into the team. He’s back socializing with former team members.

I’m aware that Burnley have probably agreed that he can spend time away but to the regular fan it doesn’t look good. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

He's heading for Southampton now I saw on Sky

Could be Southampton selling Vestergaard to Leicester which opens the possibility of them letting benkovic go out on loan. 

29 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Yeah, nobody seemed to mind Braithwaite heading off elsewhere rather than play for us 🤨