• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Roberts impressed me in the short time he's been here and fit(ish) - let's already start negotiating with Citeh before the summer window opens. 

Hope we can get another player with a low centre of gravity (read short) before tomorrow evening as we're missing an exciting game changer.

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Ayala is six weeks too. I mean will he actually play for us again this season by the time his  fitness is back up to speed?

There's an international break in that period, at least.

12 minutes ago, Borodane said:

If Woodgate reverts to 4-4-3 it could be Nmecha and Fletcher either side of Britt. Not too bad but certainly missing the pace and trickery of Roberts.

I think we'd get into trouble if he tried that.

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Ayala is six weeks too. I mean will he actually play for us again this season by the time his  fitness is back up to speed?

Is it the same ankle that was knackered for ages before?

22 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Should strengthen our hand in contract negotiations. But highlights the need to get in fitter, younger CB's

Regarding central defenders, Fry's injury was just a tightening wasn't it?  Nothing too serious and the rest should have helped with that.  Shotton and Friend will be back in the first team in time for the Barnsley game by the sounds of it.  We'll only be missing Ayala at that point so we're not in as bad a position as it seems, whether we sign anyone or not.

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Let's hope Roberts is 6 weeks counting from last Tuesday when he was injured.

Our two best performances of the season came before he signed and we haven't won a game that he's played in 🤔