oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

46 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

It was more tongue in cheek, and just wishful thinking then anything else

Haha oh sorry. Your sarcasm went over my head and i went ahead and gave you serious response. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, edinboro said:

What's worrying me is there is no real chance of anyone coming in this week playing on Saturday. If Fry is injured and Britt not 100% fit we are very short of options.

Team might be

Pears

Spence

Coulson

Howson

Wood

McNair

Saville

Wing

Tav

Britt

Fletcher

I guess

Woody confirmes Fry is fit so he will come in for Wood.

In Roberts absence I can see Wing and Tav supporting Fletch with Clayton and Sav in middle. Britt on bench.

Nixon reckons Sunderland want £10k toward McGeady's wages for a loan.

In light of Roberts, would anyone look at that as a viable option to get us to the end of the season?

5 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

In light of Roberts, would anyone look at that as a viable option to get us to the end of the season?

Absolutely do not rate McGreedy

6 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

sloth no GIF

• Like 1

Not that I think it's us, but apparently Marcus Maddison isn't going to Charlton or to Birmingham.

The owner expects him to go to an unnamed mid table Championship team who are about to sell players.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not that I think it's us, but apparently Marcus Maddison isn't going to Charlton or to Birmingham.

The owner expects him to go to an unnamed mid table Championship team who are about to sell players.

Hull are after him

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Hull are after him

Any snippets of info Raf? I mean realistically we need a CB the big rebuild is the summer so I'm not expecting much. I wonder if we have turned bids down for anyone this week? 

6 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Any snippets of info Raf? I mean realistically we need a CB the big rebuild is the summer so I'm not expecting much. I wonder if we have turned bids down for anyone this week? 

No nothing as we speak. Carter Vickers was hijacked by Southampton meant to come here for talks but they jumped in.  Gibson as said from beginning is not in talks and hasn’t been likelyhood premiership club all wages paid. tried but don’t have means to get it done. Wouldn’t be surprised if it ended as it is now. No fault of club just market as it is. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Hull are after him

I swear hull are after everyone