oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!

So...

Moukoudi in on loan

Morrison in on loan/permanent

Gibson in last minute loan with obligation to buy in the summer

That about right, chaps? Or will we get a last minute ridiculous panic buy out of nowhere? Maybe that Argentinian lad?

That's about right I think.. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

7 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

Bit boring but here’s a video of his touches during his sheff utd debut, gets an assist and mainly just knocks the ball around. Not much to see but gives a feel of how he plays, seems to be playing a deeper almost Mikel type role here at times.

Looks to me like he will be one of them who looks quality on the ball and does naff all when he doesn’t have it.

That doesn't really fit in well with the desired pressing game that Woody wants. We've stepped up our pressing in the æast 6 weeks and that has paid off. We can't afford to carry someone that won't put in the hard work off the ball.

I don't put much into what RM did when he was 18 years old. Lot's of people make mistakes and do stupid things, although probably not as severe as what he did. Career wise he's deserved to move on. However, I'm only judging him on what he's shown in his career and i genuinely don't think he is going to offer us value for the time and money we put into him. I think he'll semi retire within the next year and drop down to League 2 or lower where he can stroll around and put in the effort he thinks is enough. I'll back any player we sign but I just don't think he is worth it. Fingers crossed he proves us all wrong though.

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!

So...

Moukoudi in on loan

That about right, chaps? Or will we get a last minute ridiculous panic buy out of nowhere? Maybe that Argentinian lad?

That would make it a brilliant window and I could get over signing Morrison.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!

So...

Moukoudi in on loan

I cant see us bringing in more than that without moving someone else out. 

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!

So...

Moukoudi in on loan

More than happy with that hopefully another attacking player Jones/Maddison, anyone think WHU or Palace may go after Britt if Bowen going to the other ?