oneBoro Forum

January transfer window 19/20 season Post Mortem

7 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Personally i think thats exactly what is holding the deal up that Gestede doesnt want to take a pay cut.

And you could argue why should he. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I just needed to see kids as off to London tomorrow until saturday.   Randolph - West Ham tried to renegotiate with us and wanted a loa  as they couldn't be sure with injury... woody s

@Lurker, @diggerlad07 @Smoggydownsouth and all the other ITK posters. Thank you for all the ITK info you guys share. Think i speak for everyone when i say it is much appreciated. Without it the l

Roberts is done. As someone has said, Ayala is on £25k a week. Don’t know what he’s been offered but I can’t believe it would be £5k. Randolph is gone, assume it’s West Ham.    5 more

Posted Images

Transfer deadline and Brexit completed, what a huge important day. Brexit is all but assigned to history the other complex and fragile that will shape our club, so why has it come down to the last day. Correct me if I’m wrong but before signing surly a medical is required, and if that is the case it could be weeks before we see any potential signing on the pitch.

Its not often I do, but I’m out tonight to watch one of the grandchildren perform on stage and then I hope to celebrate independence and a host of exciting signings. 

Perfectly understandable that Gestede won't take a paycut. Still has over 600k in wages on the remainder of his contract and he isn't going to get anything that again.

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Perfectly understandable that Gestede won't take a paycut. Still has over 600k in wages on the remainder of his contract and he isn't going to get anything that again.

Yeah he will try and see his contract out. In my opinion he is one of the worst strikers i have ever seen at the club. Nothing there at all.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7951341/Ravel-Morrison-set-leave-Sheffield-United-join-Middlesbrough-short-term-deal.html

Apparently we beat competition from English clubs and foreign clubs for Ravel?

Guessing League 1 or 2 teams, they say Woodgate personally convinced and impressed him to choose us.

I'm guessing Salford and Pardews VVV Venlo 🙂 

33 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Transfer deadline and Brexit completed, what a huge important day. Brexit is all but assigned to history the other complex and fragile that will shape our club, so why has it come down to the last day. Correct me if I’m wrong but before signing surly a medical is required, and if that is the case it could be weeks before we see any potential signing on the pitch.

Its not often I do, but I’m out tonight to watch one of the grandchildren perform on stage and then I hope to celebrate independence and a host of exciting signings. 

I’d lower your expectations if I were you, I don’t think either will have anything like the effect that you hope they will. 

• Haha 1